Signs You're Single

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Going_Nowhere

Nov 10, 2019
You cry yourself to sleep every night out of loneliness? Cause that's what I do.

I'm kidding, of course. :p

Butterflyyy

Oct 31, 2019
You cry yourself to sleep every night out of loneliness? Cause that's what I do.

I'm kidding, of course. :p
Hey GN that’s some sense of humour you got there lol... I have actually had nights like this... I’ve been thinking recently about how I have been in Narcissistic relationship all my life and how it’s at the heart of why I have felt so lonely. I never thought that self-love was a valid thing lol ... but I am coming to realise that it is healthy and it even affects the way I perceive God’s love for me. 🙂

inukubo

Jun 27, 2019
You sleep warm and toasty all night because nobody is hogging the covers! :ROFL:

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
You sleep warm and toasty all night because nobody is hogging the covers! :ROFL:
Yes... Yes I did sleep well, and warm, and toasty all night.

Although I have heard this complaint a lot from married people about stealing covers, and every time I hear it I wonder what is so hard about adding one more blanket to the bed. Or two or three if you need them.

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016
Cause at first you want to snuggle up really close to stay warm. Then as the night goes on and you've been asleep for a while. Someone's arm gets too heavy or the other person's arm falls asleep and so you need your space and got to roll.... taking the covers with you.

Then the other person gets cold and steals them back. This back and forth goes on and on.

So it's like a little competition...who gets to be the king or queen of the cover...lol

Two covers just wouldn't be as fun. It'd take the sport right out of it...:p

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016
Ya kidding. Girl you are a gold medal winner of social skills. Like Ginger Rogers able to take what move came your way, all the while doing so looking graceful and doing backwards in heels. So I have to say you got a blue ribbon for the ability to adapt socially and take whatever banter I threw be it oil, winks, smiles, and etc or when I tucked my tail and backed out.

Cause fact be, I became aware it was gonna be this boy who came out at birth with his foot already in his mouth and a sewing kit in his hand. Was just God's way of saying go ahead and sew that foot in there now will save you all the energy of removing it only to place it back there.

So I had to sneak away before my social awkward showed up and I had to taste foot again and officially acknowledge the point you had earned for being a social skills gold medalist when it comes to keeping up and still remaining light hearted, fun, unoffended and not offensive :) Your social skill set was noted.....LOL
That is so nice of you...but did you say it with a wink and smile? ;):)

:p

LOL

:giggle:

stilllearning

Oct 4, 2021

Although I have heard this complaint a lot from married people about stealing covers, and every time I hear it I wonder what is so hard about adding one more blanket to the bed. Or two or three if you need them.
Well when ya first start out married. You are like two match sticks in a matchbox just plenty cover and space. However, after years of her cooking you find that now, the problem is like trying to stick, two sticks of dynamite in a matchbox.

The survey shows 9 out of 10 wife's have a inner tortilla. What is that, glad ya asked, 9 out 10 wife's have the ability to slightly pull the covers towards them and somehow use their two hands as though they had a hundred like a centipede. They somehow can use their two hands, meanwhile not move their body and yet roll themselves in a blanket. It's like watching the old Mamacita at your your favorite Mexican restaurant roll your breakfast burrito.

Caterpillars the world over are jealous of their cocoon. So the survey shows only 9 out of 10 wives do that, we are still waiting on number 10's response to the survey, but seems it will be a little, she seems to rolled herself to tight and can't get out to answer the survey.

inukubo

Jun 27, 2019

Never-marrieds don't understand this: it doesn't matter how MANY blankets you have, they ALL go together as a group. Unless you are in separate beds, this is always going to be a problem. Maybe you could just cut them in half down the middle. :ROFL:

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Well when ya first start out married. You are like two match sticks in a matchbox just plenty cover and space. However, after years of her cooking you find that now, the problem is like trying to stick, two sticks of dynamite in a matchbox.

The survey shows 9 out of 10 wife's have a inner tortilla. What is that, glad ya asked, 9 out 10 wife's have the ability to slightly pull the covers towards them and somehow use their two hands as though they had a hundred like a centipede. They somehow can use their two hands, meanwhile not move their body and yet roll themselves in a blanket. It's like watching the old Mamacita at your your favorite Mexican restaurant roll your breakfast burrito.

Caterpillars the world over are jealous of their cocoon. So the survey shows only 9 out of 10 wives do that, we are still waiting on number 10's response to the survey, but seems it will be a little, she seems to rolled herself to tight and can't get out to answer the survey.
Right. So the guy has a blanket on his side, on the floor or on a shelf by the bed or something, that he can grab in the middle of the night.

And if she tries to take that one, he can go nuclear and claim them all.

Notice I didn't say GET them all. He can claim them all.

stilllearning

Oct 4, 2021
Right. So the guy has a blanket on his side, on the floor or on a shelf by the bed or something, that he can grab in the middle of the night.

And if she tries to take that one, he can go nuclear and claim them all.

Notice I didn't say GET them all. He can claim them all.
Male logic reigns supreme while we are single. Women somehow have the ability once ya marry them, to see that you may wanna drop some of that male logic as baggage. Cause when the wife says you never and you answer well no, never means not once and for a fact just two weeks ago I............... You get cut off at that point cause she is now fully vested in the convo and she has no intention of losing.

She is a mental ninja and nowhere ever in our male growing up where we ever trained how to battle a mental ninja. So as she starts to slice and dice. You begin to say, what you will repeat for many years to come, oh I should have just kept that to myself and said nothing.

So I understand the logic but have been married so I have been domesticated......LOL I use two blankets and very well could be a convo, what are you doing, do you no longer find me acceptable you don't want to feel my body on yours? Oh heck no cause then, I am like, how did I get into this convo, I did not say anything. So no, male logic serves us great as single men not so much as married men....LOL

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Sounds like a lot of stress. I'd rather be single than have to deal with that.

Have fun with that. I'll be taking a nap.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014

I just now saw this and it fit so well I had to screenshot it:

Screenshot from 2022-02-13 15-39-20.png

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
The full video is here:
And to fit in this thread, I do NOT have to deal with any of this! :cool: :D

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
sign you are single

friend or someone random wishes you a Happy Valentines Day

you go wt??
or take offense.

haha

or....you are just not sure what to say back.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Male logic reigns supreme while we are single. Women somehow have the ability once ya marry them, to see that you may wanna drop some of that male logic as baggage. Cause when the wife says you never and you answer well no, never means not once and for a fact just two weeks ago I............... You get cut off at that point cause she is now fully vested in the convo and she has no intention of losing.

She is a mental ninja and nowhere ever in our male growing up where we ever trained how to battle a mental ninja. So as she starts to slice and dice. You begin to say, what you will repeat for many years to come, oh I should have just kept that to myself and said nothing.

So I understand the logic but have been married so I have been domesticated......LOL I use two blankets and very well could be a convo, what are you doing, do you no longer find me acceptable you don't want to feel my body on yours? Oh heck no cause then, I am like, how did I get into this convo, I did not say anything. So no, male logic serves us great as single men not so much as married men....LOL
I thought it was just mums that say
'you always' or 'you never' and pull rank cos they have known you from birth
I didnt know wives did that to their husbands

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014

And ANOTHER quote on this point. The universe might be trying to tell us something. Or maybe youtube is spying on my computer and trying to be helpful.

Screenshot from 2022-02-14 14-20-49.png

J

JAPOV

I have 2 refrigerators, an electric range, microwave, gas grill, charcoal grill... but all my tools, boating/fishing equipment, and whatever else (ahem) is piled up where my dining room should be...

I've remodeled my laundry/utility room into a walk-in closet/dressing room...

I no longer need a bedroom...

It only takes me 5min to mow the yard now that everything is dead...

I don't offend myself so my opinion is all that matters ;)

S

SimpleSheep

I'm having Fruity Pebbles for dinner on Vday. :p