Single Mingle- Where flirting is compulsory and heartaches unavoidable.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
Poor Jewel.

She's going to have to start speaking in grunts and whistles, and then Tommy will probably understand.
. Actually sounds like dog obedience class seoul..lol maybe thats why i have cats..lol

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
*Grunt, grunt, grunt; whistle, whistle, whistle.*

Oh c'mon.

Don't even try to pretend that you didn't understand everything I just said.
Hes probably googling caveman expressions of speech n meanings..lol

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
Why do i watch sappy romantic movies? Anyone seen DEAR JOHN? Old one already..

Screenshot_2018-08-12-17-58-29.png

T

toinena

Why do i watch sappy romantic movies? Anyone seen DEAR JOHN? Old one already..

View attachment 186606
I used to get depressed by watching romantical movies. It was like the crying never stopped and I felt more miserable than ever. Now I watch them and enjoy them . Love is a beautiful thing, and it gives me some kind of hope.

K

Kim82

Flirting is a form of attention showing an interest in someone. Pretty hard to find someone if you don't show an interest and give a little affection. That's basically how relationships start at least from my experience and observation.
I couldn't agree with you more. And with that said. Should a Christian be going about idly flirting with everyone, or only with a particular person they're interested in?

If you and I are friends but I have absolutely no interest in you, can I still flirt with you, because it can be a "fun" activity? Is it OK to flirt with people simply as a joke? This is what I have an issue with. Also, would you be OK if your spouse flirted with their friends or coworkers? Would you see it as a joke or harmless fun?

T

toinena

I couldn't agree with you more. And with that said. Should a Christian be going about idly flirting with everyone, or only with a particular person they're interested in?

If you and I are friends but I have absolutely no interest in you, can I still flirt with you, because it can be a "fun" activity? Is it OK to flirt with people simply as a joke? This is what I have an issue with. Also, would you be OK if your spouse flirted with their friends or coworkers? Would you see it as a joke or harmless fun?
Flirting when you are married with other people than your spouse is a huge NO! NO!!!!!

Where to draw the line is a difficult question. As a teacher I use to make eye contact, smile, remind the student about his or her strengths, affirming their value. That is proffessional leadership. If I did the same in a bar (which I am too shy of doing) it could be considered flirting. For me, though, showing genuine interest in people is a way of living (except in making contact to strange men in a bar). It is not a way of flirting. My mother once said I flirt, though. For me, it is nothing sexual in it, but a way of creating contact, whether it is with a waiter or a student.

To go beyond that is a mystery to me. What is flirting, if not showing an interest in someone? And how to interpret those signs of interest. Like today a new co worker introduced himself to me and opened the door to me. He was really nice, remembered me from the previous day and very easy to talk with. I wouldn't say he was flirting, but maybe he was....

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018

Tommy is interested in EVERYONE except me ..but thats ok cause i dont play 2nds lol

T

toinena

Tommy is interested in EVERYONE except me ..but thats ok cause i dont play 2nds lol
The best musicians can play both play all places for the instrument. To learn to listen to the basses are crucial for the second bassoon. Even more so if you play double bassoon. For the solo bassoon, you have to both lead the bassoon group, tune in and math the clarinet, flute or even violins (often in Mozart).

To be a good musician and a good compassionate human beeing you have to be able to adjust yourself to different roles, people and circumstances. Even to be in the same room as Tommy.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

In the instance that you outlined about the friends I would simply consider the flirting to be a casual display of affection as long as it was within the boundary's set by both parties as to the intent of such display, but this form of affection is to be limited to those that are single.

In my opinion as a married man it is never appropriate or permissible to flirt nor such thoughts be entertained. Also, if flirting is used as a means to attract a person of the opposite sex it should not be considered casual and only used if the intent is to trying to establish an enduring and lasting relationship. Such flirting should be stopped immediately if the other party is uncomfortable with the display of affection or objects because the feeling is not mutual.

Flirting can be a fun activity but the intentions must be honorable otherwise someone is probably going to be hurt. No, a Christian should not be idly flirting with anyone, only with someone that person would consider starting a relationship with that can possibly lead to marriage.

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
The best musicians can play both play all places for the instrument. To learn to listen to the basses are crucial for the second bassoon. Even more so if you play double bassoon. For the solo bassoon, you have to both lead the bassoon group, tune in and math the clarinet, flute or even violins (often in Mozart).

To be a good musician and a good compassionate human beeing you have to be able to adjust yourself to different roles, people and circumstances. Even to be in the same room as Tommy.
Lol..i actually have no gripe with tommy..like i said..i love him like a little brother that i can pick on and tease ;)

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018

Besides..im not a couger! Lol..hes too young! Lol