Single women

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
What's with some Christian women not wearing makeup? Makeup helps a woman look better, so please do. Makeup also is feminine, and I want a feminine woman, not a woman who looks like a boy.
When i see a woman caked up with make up i see a woman declaring to God that the body that He created for her to live in on earth is not good enough...

So we have totally different POVs on this issue..

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
Well, I just got to work. Today I decided to wear black pants and a blue shirt. Hair in a pony tail, and as usual, no make up.

I hope no one here thinks I’m a guy. :confused:

:cool:

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Well, I just got to work. Today I decided to wear black pants and a blue shirt. Hair in a pony tail, and as usual, no make up.

I hope no one here thinks I’m a guy. :confused:

:cool:
No, apparently people can tell you are a girl... They just think you don't want to be a girl, that you would rather be a guy. It's the lack of makeup that designates you as a tomboy. Or at least that's what I gather from this thread.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
These pictures were awesome, Auntie Ant, especially the first one in the top left corner.

Nothing like watching good ol' Jean Claude participate in a little Van Dabbage... of just the most perfect shade of masculine foundation, of course!

I have to admit, this thread inspired me to slap on a little extra concealer and lip gloss today. I'm hoping all the people I interact with at work can appreciate my efforts, and even make it a point to notice how "unmannish" it helps me look.

On second thought...

I'm a little scared of looking like one of these guys.

After all, their makeup is like 10 times better than mine... (and, I'm pretty sure they can afford the brand-name stuff.)
Better not forget the eyeliner as you want those eyes to pop out....

If you can't afford the makeup why do you expect women to when you don't want them to spend, spend, spend?

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Better not forget the eyeliner as you want those eyes to pop out....

If you can't afford the makeup why do you expect women to when you don't want them to spend, spend, spend?
Sorry Seoulsearch I thought you were the other guy tone sounded like him... and his first post was he didn't want us to spend money...on things other than makeup...lol

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Whoa, you are quite the interesting; you know the kind I'd like to put into a confined space, ask you questions, compile research, then maybe administer some shock therapy..hahaha

Jk, sort of, lol.

You sure seem to possess a bitter taste in your mouth about most things, and I pray the good Lord reveals to you Himself, all His compassion and mercy. I think we are here to appreciate the gifts He brings to one another, not attack and belittle, thinking the worst of each other.

On that note, I'll let you go, because I am not focusing on what we are told, on that which is lovely, pure, right, true, honorable, and praise worthy.

I apologize if I have offended you but I am pretty sure that is exactly what you were looking for....entertainment and responses. You baited peeps well with some of your unkind perceptions.

I hope you are just having fun, shocking us with your mindset.

7seasrekeyed

well maybe one day you will find the object of your desire

may not be human though :unsure:

Sep 13, 2018
Oh, the humanity! I misspelled a word! Bravo for you to catch it. Now, what were you saying about I'm ruining it for everyone?

You think women wear makeup because it's 1) It's fun, like clowns? 2) women are stupid and ignorant, or 3) women are insecure. I disagree. Women wear make up because they are correct in believing in makes them more attractive.

Hey, I flipped through some news channels and every woman I saw had makeup on, often a lot. Do you think the producers of news channels are going for fun? Do you think the producers are all ignorant about what viewers want? Do you think they're insecure. Ripping apart your position is too easy.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
That is my expression 1Christian because your response reminded me of that song...you say it best when you say nothing at all, lol.

Sep 13, 2018
Whoa, you are quite the interesting; you know the kind I'd like to put into a confined space, ask you questions, compile research, then maybe administer some shock therapy..hahaha

Jk, sort of, lol.

You sure seem to possess a bitter taste in your mouth about most things, and I pray the good Lord reveals to you Himself, all His compassion and mercy. I think we are here to appreciate the gifts He brings to one another, not attack and belittle, thinking the worst of each other.

On that note, I'll let you go, because I am not focusing on what we are told, on that which is lovely, pure, right, true, honorable, and praise worthy.

I apologize if I have offended you but I am pretty sure that is exactly what you were looking for....entertainment and responses. You baited peeps well with some of your unkind perceptions.

I hope you are just having fun, shocking us with your mindset.
Amen CharliRenee..

Sep 13, 2018
No, apparently people can tell you are a girl... They just think you don't want to be a girl, that you would rather be a guy. It's the lack of makeup that designates you as a tomboy. Or at least that's what I gather from this thread.
Why do you assume that this person has a complexion that requires make-up? My daughters friends wear make-up and maybe it does enhance their appearance. My daughter on the other hand has a beautiful complexion and looks like a clown when she put it on. To each her own I guess...

MichaelOwen

Nov 6, 2017
Why do you assume that this person has a complexion that requires make-up? My daughters friends wear make-up and maybe it does enhance their appearance. My daughter on the other hand has a beautiful complexion and looks like a clown when she put it on. To each her own I guess...
This is more of going back to what the OP pretty much insinuated, and he was very bitter towards women, especially Christian women, pretty much saying all women should wear make up or they are not beautiful.... That's hog wash.... Women were beautiful, from Eve up until now, and I don't think they wore make up all their lives either.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
This is more of going back to what the OP pretty much insinuated, and he was very bitter towards women, especially Christian women, pretty much saying all women should wear make up or they are not beautiful.... That's hog wash.... Women were beautiful, from Eve up until now, and I don't think they wore make up all their lives either.
... says the guy with an avatar of ... a man wearing makeup. o_O

I agree with you, btw. :)

Davenport

Oct 22, 2018
I express that I prefer women to wear some makeup, as most do, and you scream that I must be bitter towards women? "Hog wash"? Did you just call women hogs? Why are you putting words in my mouth, lying and claiming I said women without makeup aren't beautiful? I think you're again letting your personal views slip out, you think women are ugly hogs, and so you are protesting too much against what I said to try to cover up your own views.

MichaelOwn thinks women are ugly hogs. I think, "Makeup helps a woman look better." But, any young woman with a smile looks good. A snarling woman is ugly, no matter what's on her face.

Sep 13, 2018
I express that I prefer women to wear some makeup, as most do, and you scream that I must be bitter towards women? "Hog wash"? Did you just call women hogs? Why are you putting words in my mouth, lying and claiming I said women without makeup aren't beautiful? I think you're again letting your personal views slip out, you think women are ugly hogs, and so you are protesting too much against what I said to try to cover up your own views.

MichaelOwn thinks women are ugly hogs. I think, "Makeup helps a woman look better." But, any young woman with a smile looks good. A snarling woman is ugly, no matter what's on her face.
Davenport come clean. you're a comedian practicing your stand up routine onus? I don't know how old you are but you have started out where Andrew Dice Clay, ( the comedian ) left off!!! you're a funny guy. unfortunately, you picked the wrong audience. too many intelligent, insightful fellows in here...