Skritches............for Mens Only

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
peeking_through_blinds_jpg_scaled_500.jpg
 
Men aren't very good at keeping conversations going without a woman's
input so I thought I would help them out a bit. :D

very true!

actually, it makes sense... men are optimized for hunting, where bonding and communication without speaking are plusses

women are optimized for activities that work best with conversation

(climbs off of soapbox for now)
 
WEMMENS:

I feel horrible; I look old, fat and ugly.
I really need you to pay me a compliment.

MENSES:

You got great eyesight!
 
WEMMENS:

I feel horrible; I look old, fat and ugly.
I really need you to pay me a compliment.

MENSES:

You got great eyesight!

Yesterday my son was doing my hair. I said: Well, do I look beautiful now?
With a totally honest face: hmmm you could use some Nivea for your wrinkles.
 
I wonder if any of the gals here would appreciate hearing just a little more from some of the guys in their womens only thread ?
 
I wonder if any of the gals here would appreciate hearing just a little more from some of the guys in their womens only thread ?

I'm sure they would

when I was there, they were practically begging me to stay, if you read between the lines.
 
WEMMENS:

I feel horrible; I look old, fat and ugly.
I really need you to pay me a compliment.

MENSES:

You got great eyesight!

Menses: blood and other matter discharged from the uterus at menstruation.

Ummmm
 
Menses: blood and other matter discharged from the uterus at menstruation.

Ummmm

yeah, that is part of the natural human process for wemmens...........didya think it would gross me out?

Sorry.............but I can pretend to be if ya want.... :)
 
yeah, that is part of the natural human process for wemmens...........didya think it would gross me out?

Sorry.............but I can pretend to be if ya want.... :)

You were using menses as a cute word for men. Cracked me up. Nah you don't have to be anything. It's a natural process just like PMS and throwing remotes. Lol