R
I just use the claw on my hammer. Lol
I just use the claw on my hammer. Lol
rofl seriously??
Men aren't very good at keeping conversations going without a woman's
input so I thought I would help them out a bit.![]()
WEMMENS:
I feel horrible; I look old, fat and ugly.
I really need you to pay me a compliment.
MENSES:
You got great eyesight!
I wonder if any of the gals here would appreciate hearing just a little more from some of the guys in their womens only thread ?
I read this and almost had purple smoothie coming out of my nose. Too funny!Click on this and DREAM!
https://images.search.yahoo.com/sea...A3NzNfMQRzZWMDc2M-?p=Back+Scratchers&fr=yfp-t
WEMMENS:
I feel horrible; I look old, fat and ugly.
I really need you to pay me a compliment.
MENSES:
You got great eyesight!
Menses: blood and other matter discharged from the uterus at menstruation.
Ummmm
yeah, that is part of the natural human process for wemmens...........didya think it would gross me out?
Sorry.............but I can pretend to be if ya want....![]()