So here's my story...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Galatea

That seems to be what he is saying :eek:
Sleeping together in an unsafe manor would be bad- so he has a point. An unsafe manor may have bad wiring or plumbing, or an infestation of rodents.

The problem he brings up is very few people can gain access to a manor- safe or unsafe.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Sleeping together in an unsafe manor would be bad- so he has a point. An unsafe manor may have bad wiring or plumbing, or an infestation of rodents.

The problem he brings up is very few people can gain access to a manor- safe or unsafe.
Unsafe manors also have rotting staircases...

G

Galatea

It is possible to be in love with a woman in an abusive non-loving relationship. I have seen it throughout my years... it is common.

It is up to a good man to save the woman from her life of hell.
So, first you wanted a virgin- now you want to sleep with a married woman who is battered by her husband in order to save her from her domestic abuse?

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
A jilted knight in shining armor...

Knight-in-Shining-Armor.jpg

R

renewed_hope

It is possible to be in love with a woman in an abusive non-loving relationship. I have seen it throughout my years... it is common.

It is up to a good man to save the woman from her life of hell.
Um no! Only God can save....plus the woman needs to leave on her own. Once the divorce is final, then and only then the man can approach her

Hand_Of_God

Oct 8, 2015
I wasn't sure what "trolling" was, so I looked it up:

[COLOR=#878787 !important]informal[/COLOR]
make a deliberately offensive or provocative online post with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them.

I am not sure why people think I am trolling. I am trying to reconcile how I am going to live the rest of my life alone & came here for help.

You can add me on FB which will provide years of evidence to support the claims I have made on this forum thus far, add: Dave Weirich

G

Galatea

I wasn't sure what "trolling" was, so I looked it up:

[COLOR=#878787 !important]informal[/COLOR]
make a deliberately offensive or provocative online post with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them.

I am not sure why people think I am trolling. I am trying to reconcile how I am going to live the rest of my life alone & came here for help.

You can add me on FB which will provide years of evidence to support the claims I have made on this forum thus far, add: Dave Weirich

I don't think anyone meant you were trolling in order to be offensive, but to get a laugh. It just seems strange that you were all shook up about marrying a virgin (there's actually nothing wrong with that) and now you think that it is a good idea to commit adultery with a woman who is a victim of domestic violence. FYI most women who are in abusive situations are not looking for a lover, that is the last thing on their priority list. Maslow's hierarchy of needs- if a person feels unsafe and in danger, the desire for sex goes out the window. The very first need of humans is safety.

In one of the books about the Holocaust I read, someone asked a survivor if people in the camps turned to homosexuality in order to satisfy their needs. The author said that it was not ocurring because when people are in danger for their lives, they are not concerned about sex.

Such a rapid sea change in your ideals would seem that you might be perhaps, trolling.

C

CaptainGoat

Trip trap, trip trap... Big CaptainGoat Gruff is on the bridge.....! :D

mochi

May 26, 2015
no one is perfect.. i'm not, and you're not as well.. we all have flaws..

Being virgin doesnt mean that she is on high level compare to those who is not...
who are we to judge?
God loves each of us.. He didnt judge us.. If He didnt judge us and love each of us with our imperfect.. then why we as human being try to judge?

I understand if you want to have a partner that has same value like you (virgin), but dont let it be your focus..
your focus should be the one who loves Jesus.. if she isnt virgin but she repent.. so why are you keep looking her past? Jesus forget all your past mistake and forgive you right?

besides..
stop focus on looking the one and focus serving God.. He knew your heart and your desires.. sometimes when we arent looking, we met with the one ;)

me and my bf.. we arent looking.. we start it as friends for few months before we decided to commit ;) its been around 1.5 years now ;) we both have same value as well ;) so dont focus and worry too much about it ;)

Proverbs 3:5-6
5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;
6 in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight

God bless you!! ;)

Rachel20

May 7, 2013
Hi, I made a todo note to get back to this but I totally forgot.

Firstly, I would like to apologize if my post came across as condemning or if I put across such an idea that God would not forgive someone's past. I think we are on the same page, in regards to that!

I am also glad you seem to be doing well with your boyfriend.

From my experience, I have learnt to be really cautious around older men as it is very easy for them to take advantage of a situation. (Of course not just older men - people in general)
Things can happen in the heat of the moment but a lot of it moves in such directions because of another person's leading on it.

While I am sure you could disagree with me and I would be happy for you, if your relationship turned out successful, what seems normal to you appears as a red flag to me.

I concede that its different strokes for different people :)

I wish you all the best and definitely, there is no condemnation in Christ.

Cheers!

Out of all due respect....I never said having sex outside of marriage is okay. It is wrong, but it is also something God can and will forgive you for as long as you ask for forgiveness. All I said was that I did it and something that both my bf and I agreed that we need to wait for marriage to do it again because we have a love and respect for one another. We both repented.

Now, as far as the age thing goes, I didn't know his age going in. In fact if I did, I may not have said yes. He doesn't look or act his age, but let's face it, neither do I, we just mesh together fairly well. I think you won't really know what you would do in the given situation until you come across it yourself :)

P

pckts

Its over. I'm too old to start a family.

I will die alone.
Lots of single moms out there looking for a stepdad who isn't a degenerate piece of garbage. You can also have a marriage/relationship without the expectation of children.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Oh puhleeze.. You're 40. :rolleyes: Stop talking like you're 90. It's never too late. And in the end, none of us dies alone..God is with us. :)

Its over. I'm too old to start a family.

I will die alone.

Hand_Of_God

Oct 8, 2015
I am so sad every day. My entire life has been a waste. I am sure I am going to die alone. The depression is debilitating. All I wanted was my own family & to raise my kiddos the right way. Now I am almost 42. This is the age most normal people are sending their kids to college. My life is meaningless. Everyday is a constant reminder that I am a failure. I am giving in hell. I am sad every single day. It just gets worse and worse. I know I will never be happy & each day is a conformation of this.

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
I don’t see you much around the forum. What are your hobbies? Name something that brings you joy in life. It could be anything!

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
I am so sad every day. My entire life has been a waste. I am sure I am going to die alone. The depression is debilitating. All I wanted was my own family & to raise my kiddos the right way. Now I am almost 42. This is the age most normal people are sending their kids to college. My life is meaningless. Everyday is a constant reminder that I am a failure. I am giving in hell. I am sad every single day. It just gets worse and worse. I know I will never be happy & each day is a conformation of this.
Keeping you in prayers. God is there for you okay :) 7848FDB5-9C2B-4F27-A08B-D760D3435629.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.