B
BlackTigress777
Guest
This may sound pretty strange at first.. But I'm not sure if I'm buying the whole Atheist movement. It literally just doesn't make sense to me.
The fact that there's so many more now days than there was before. All of a sudden. And for some reason, it all supposedly relates to "science" - a subject that's very complex. If you're a "scientist", you're supposedly very intelligent - yet supposedly, many scientists are atheists.
At the same time - however, Atheism makes Absolutely No Sense. But it's being pushed as a scientific view of how we're here.
How, and Why?
The universe Ultimately HAD to have been Created by Some Form Of Intelligence. It's literally Impossible for this to not be true.
The "Big Bang" (one example) can't just appear and happen suddenly with no instruction, no mindset, no form of intelligence, and from absolutely no thing in existence. Along With that, if the "Big Bang" were to miraculously formed and happened some how without any form of intelligence to help coordinate it, it would Not produce anything other than what was contained in it during the explosion / expansion. An explosion / expansion from a "dense, hot state" will not form any sort of Life. You can Not get Life from Non-Life. Non-Life will Never produce life.
What I'm saying and venting on Is - Everything I just mentioned is Basic Common Sense. It's Undeniable.
No Form of Energy, Matter or Anything Inanimate has Any sort of potential in forming / creating the universe since it is Inanimate. These things have No instructions, No mind, and No intelligence.
Nothing, which is the Absence of Everything, cannot form / create anything because it Isn't anything.
Forms of Energy, Matter or Anything Inanimate cannot form itself because 1.) That would be considered super natural since it has No Thing to form itself of, and 2.) It has No Intelligence / Mindset / or Any form of instruction to be Able to even exist by some how forming itself or exploding / expanding into the universe.
Something - with Intelligence, had to have formed the Universe. It's Impossible for the Universe to have formed without it.
This Intelligence could Not have been Created due to the fact that 1.) This would result in a endless paradox ("If God exists, who created God? Then who created That God?") and due to the fact that 2.) We're Here - and we currently Exist and are Alive at the moment.
Due to the fact I stated before that intelligence IS required in order for the universe to exist (Forms of Energy, Matter, Anything Inanimate, and Nothing could not have formed the universe solely on it's own), this intelligence is Not of a physical being. It is Not affected by time or else it Would have been created and resulted in the endless paradox. This intelligence is Not Physical (it is a Spirit), and Is ultimately the Creator of time as well As the universe. It has Always been here.
Obviously, I'm referring to God.
This is, in My Opinion, Common Sense. Everything is.
The reason why I'm claiming that Atheism may just be some form of a fake movement is because it's trying to pass on as a scientific worldview Despite everything I just mentioned. Everyone who's a "scientist" is supposedly very smart and intelligent. But most are supposedly Atheist.
How so??? Everything I just explained isn't that difficult - and is, quite frankly, Impossible to dispute due to the fact that without intelligence creating a cause, there are no results to anything ever happening if absolutely nothing else is in existence.
Now - I can somewhat understand that there's plenty of atheists causally around now Just because of Scientists claiming to be atheists themselves. What I Can't understand is why so many Scientists are Supposedly atheists after everything I just mentioned. It literally just Does Not make Any Sense to me at all. It just doesn't. And it doesn't sit well with me. I'm Very skeptical.
My only thing is - what would be the point? What would be the objective to having so many scientist claiming to be atheist? To use credibility in said supposed "science" in order to convert believers into nonbelievers? Why would that be the case in America since it's known for the saying "In God We Trust" and it's strong standing belief in God overall? It's conflicting.
..I'm not the only one who thinks this, right? Do you have a feeling that the whole Atheism movement and how many atheists there are All of a sudden may be some sort of conspiracy / fake & planned out?
The fact that there's so many more now days than there was before. All of a sudden. And for some reason, it all supposedly relates to "science" - a subject that's very complex. If you're a "scientist", you're supposedly very intelligent - yet supposedly, many scientists are atheists.
At the same time - however, Atheism makes Absolutely No Sense. But it's being pushed as a scientific view of how we're here.
How, and Why?
The universe Ultimately HAD to have been Created by Some Form Of Intelligence. It's literally Impossible for this to not be true.
The "Big Bang" (one example) can't just appear and happen suddenly with no instruction, no mindset, no form of intelligence, and from absolutely no thing in existence. Along With that, if the "Big Bang" were to miraculously formed and happened some how without any form of intelligence to help coordinate it, it would Not produce anything other than what was contained in it during the explosion / expansion. An explosion / expansion from a "dense, hot state" will not form any sort of Life. You can Not get Life from Non-Life. Non-Life will Never produce life.
What I'm saying and venting on Is - Everything I just mentioned is Basic Common Sense. It's Undeniable.
No Form of Energy, Matter or Anything Inanimate has Any sort of potential in forming / creating the universe since it is Inanimate. These things have No instructions, No mind, and No intelligence.
Nothing, which is the Absence of Everything, cannot form / create anything because it Isn't anything.
Forms of Energy, Matter or Anything Inanimate cannot form itself because 1.) That would be considered super natural since it has No Thing to form itself of, and 2.) It has No Intelligence / Mindset / or Any form of instruction to be Able to even exist by some how forming itself or exploding / expanding into the universe.
Something - with Intelligence, had to have formed the Universe. It's Impossible for the Universe to have formed without it.
This Intelligence could Not have been Created due to the fact that 1.) This would result in a endless paradox ("If God exists, who created God? Then who created That God?") and due to the fact that 2.) We're Here - and we currently Exist and are Alive at the moment.
Due to the fact I stated before that intelligence IS required in order for the universe to exist (Forms of Energy, Matter, Anything Inanimate, and Nothing could not have formed the universe solely on it's own), this intelligence is Not of a physical being. It is Not affected by time or else it Would have been created and resulted in the endless paradox. This intelligence is Not Physical (it is a Spirit), and Is ultimately the Creator of time as well As the universe. It has Always been here.
Obviously, I'm referring to God.
This is, in My Opinion, Common Sense. Everything is.
The reason why I'm claiming that Atheism may just be some form of a fake movement is because it's trying to pass on as a scientific worldview Despite everything I just mentioned. Everyone who's a "scientist" is supposedly very smart and intelligent. But most are supposedly Atheist.
How so??? Everything I just explained isn't that difficult - and is, quite frankly, Impossible to dispute due to the fact that without intelligence creating a cause, there are no results to anything ever happening if absolutely nothing else is in existence.
Now - I can somewhat understand that there's plenty of atheists causally around now Just because of Scientists claiming to be atheists themselves. What I Can't understand is why so many Scientists are Supposedly atheists after everything I just mentioned. It literally just Does Not make Any Sense to me at all. It just doesn't. And it doesn't sit well with me. I'm Very skeptical.
My only thing is - what would be the point? What would be the objective to having so many scientist claiming to be atheist? To use credibility in said supposed "science" in order to convert believers into nonbelievers? Why would that be the case in America since it's known for the saying "In God We Trust" and it's strong standing belief in God overall? It's conflicting.
..I'm not the only one who thinks this, right? Do you have a feeling that the whole Atheism movement and how many atheists there are All of a sudden may be some sort of conspiracy / fake & planned out?

