Somewhat of a Conspiracy Theory?

  • Thread starter Thread starter BlackTigress777
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Genesis 1
[SUP]20 [/SUP]Then God said, “Let the waters abound with an abundance of living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the face of the firmament of the heavens.” [SUP]21 [/SUP]So God created great sea creatures and every living thing that moves, with which the waters abounded, according to their kind, and every winged bird according to its kind. And God saw that it was good. [SUP]22 [/SUP]And God blessed them, saying, “Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let birds multiply on the earth.” [SUP]23 [/SUP]So the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

[SUP]24 [/SUP]Then God said, “Let the earth bring forth the living creature according to its kind: cattle and creeping thing and beast of the earth, each according to its kind”; and it was so. [SUP]25 [/SUP]And God made the beast of the earth according to its kind, cattle according to its kind, and everything that creeps on the earth according to its kind. And God saw that it was good.

[SUP]26 [/SUP]Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness;


Both of your beliefs are completely incompatible with The Bible. Why have both of you taken man's authority over the authority of The Bible? Because you walk around with your eyes open and mind closed in a propaganda museum, and you have adopted new age beliefs with absolutely no basis in The Bible.

I don't think you know what devolved means, or understand what I wrote. By all means, nash your teeth and wring your hands over my previous statement.
 
You believe it could not have happened the way God told us it did because back then those people were not intellectuals like you.




And you just as foolishly think God needed to mix us up out of some mud.... When He simply spoke the rest of the universe into existence?
 
Last edited:
I don't think you know what devolved means, or understand what I wrote. By all means, nash your teeth and wring your hands over my previous statement.

Na, The Bible doesn't mention devolution, and my experience with evolution is very limited.

hqdefault.jpg
 
And you just as foolishly think God needed to mix us up out of some mud.... When He simply spoke the rest of the universe into existence?

No, I don't know or claim to know what God needed to do. I believe God chose to do that because he told us he did in The Bible. I think it's foolish to declare what God needs or doesn't need to do.

Why did Christ use saliva,dirt, and water to heal?
 
I certainly believe we were somehow "created"...... but I think the "out of the dust of the Earth" as a modern-looking man we depict in Sunday School presentations for kiddies..... and a little while later the "pulling a rib" while a lonely Adam was asleep.... was stuff made up for primitive ancients who could understand little more.

That "dust of the Earth" is kind of interesting when you read of figurine idols we've found that were fashioned from clay and were worshiped as though they could come to life.

I'm willing to believe, by faith, that God created us and all things as the bible states. It would be unbelievable to most skeptics. The biblical account of creation is no more fantastic than the big bang theory.
 
Na, The Bible doesn't mention devolution, and my experience with evolution is very limited.

View attachment 169838

In other words, God created a perfect world, with perfect creatures, including man. Man sined, and we have become an imperfect creature that often times, gets worse from one generation to the next.
 
I know evolution exist, changes have been observed from one generation to the next. What I don't see is much evidence of man evolving from a one celled organism. I believe the opposite, all organisms, including us, have devolved from a perfect creation.

In other words, God created a perfect world, with perfect creatures, including man. Man sined, and we have become an imperfect creature that often times, gets worse from one generation to the next.

Ok, in my words I would have said "degradation" or "degeneration" instead of "devolution".

I honestly thought you meant God created some kind of alien species that each living being including humans today is a descended of.

That's
more accurately "the opposite" of evolution, isn't it?
 
Ok, in my words I would have said "degradation" or "degeneration" instead of "devolution".

I honestly thought you meant God created some kind of alien species that each living being including humans today is a descended of.

That's
more accurately "the opposite" of evolution, isn't it?

I would say we are far removed from what God created in the beginning. An organism can devolve from a greater state to a lesser one. Anthropologist have discovered prehistoric human remains, when examined, show man was once much healthier and stronger than today. The remains of man before we started consuming grains 10k years ago, show no signs of cancer, disease, tooth decay, and we had larger brains. So yeah, we are slowly turning ourselves back into the dust.
 
I think that you are right on the money!

I don't think that these possessed nonbelievers are inherently bad people,they are just being effected because they don't have the protection of God.

He specifically says that if you have absolute faith in Him then He will protect you from the demons,these demons are taking people over and making them do negative things,it's a last push by the dark powers to amass as many souls for hell that they can.

Ironically it was science that ultimately decided my absolute belief in God because nature is to focused and designed to be random,the human body is to utilitarian to be a fluke.

Also our knowledge can't come from just us,every scientific and technological advances that we have made are beyond gifted individuals just coming up with by themselves,God gives us innovation when He sees fit,this is why I don't agree with some that say that ALL tech is bad just because of porn or amoral social media,just like everything else in life there is good and bad,it's up to the individual to choose which side.
 
Atheism in itself is a religion. It has religious set beliefs. Have you noticed while atheism and evolution go hand in hand? How atheists trust science? How science itself has become a religion? (As science is claiming theories as fact that have a religious foundation rather then a factual foundation).
I've even heard of Christian preachers who try to explain away scriptures to sway congregations into an evolution point of view. Yet our Bible clearly states that in the beginning God CREATED the Heavens and the Earth. An evolutionist either does not trust the Bible is true, or they have not really read the scriptures. For example. If you take time and think about Genesis 1 onwards, and you work out the days and what happened when, there is no way it is possible to insert millions or even a year or two in the six days of creation as certain plants need insects to pollinate them etc, etc.

Sometimes people say hilarious things. My mum and II stopped outside a shop with a Christmas nativity scene. Two passing elderly ladies saw it and one said "I don't know. Christmas is getting more and more religious every year!"
I've heard people say they are atheists and then use Gods name in vain. I leave them have a think when I challenge them saying "I thought you said you were an atheist?"
Its like the saying by one atheist "I'm an atheist, thank God".
To be honest, most who claim to be atheists are not. They just don't know what they think on the subject of how we are here and where we are going, so they simply say they are atheists because they don't know where they actually fit in. Some others I've met that claim to be atheists are so anti God that you have to ask the question that to be so anti God you have to know God exists or why are you so against Him?
 
Atheism in itself is a religion. It has religious set beliefs. Have you noticed while atheism and evolution go hand in hand? How atheists trust science? How science itself has become a religion? (As science is claiming theories as fact that have a religious foundation rather then a factual foundation).
I've even heard of Christian preachers who try to explain away scriptures to sway congregations into an evolution point of view. Yet our Bible clearly states that in the beginning God CREATED the Heavens and the Earth. An evolutionist either does not trust the Bible is true, or they have not really read the scriptures. For example. If you take time and think about Genesis 1 onwards, and you work out the days and what happened when, there is no way it is possible to insert millions or even a year or two in the six days of creation as certain plants need insects to pollinate them etc, etc.

Sometimes people say hilarious things. My mum and II stopped outside a shop with a Christmas nativity scene. Two passing elderly ladies saw it and one said "I don't know. Christmas is getting more and more religious every year!"
I've heard people say they are atheists and then use Gods name in vain. I leave them have a think when I challenge them saying "I thought you said you were an atheist?"
Its like the saying by one atheist "I'm an atheist, thank God".
To be honest, most who claim to be atheists are not. They just don't know what they think on the subject of how we are here and where we are going, so they simply say they are atheists because they don't know where they actually fit in. Some others I've met that claim to be atheists are so anti God that you have to ask the question that to be so anti God you have to know God exists or why are you so against Him?

Do you believe the earth is a spinning ball? I remember you were undecided before. A Globe Earther either does not trust The Bible is true, or they have not really read the scriptures and like to enjoy CGI and lies instead.
 
Something is turning. We see that with our eyes. I rather think things turn around the earth as God made the earth for us to live on. Not sure what a CGI is.
 
Something is turning. We see that with our eyes. I rather think things turn around the earth as God made the earth for us to live on. Not sure what a CGI is.

This is what a CGI is
zz1%u0025252B%2525282%252529.jpg

I guess based off of your indirect answer you have come to the right conclusion and have rejected the globe. You just feel safer criticizing evolution than being labeled "a flat earther".
 
Various Atheist groups have been highly successful over the last decade or so in litigation against many public schools and Universities that dared to teach anything besides Darwinism and evolutionary science/biology. When a school no longer teaches Darwinism as a theory but rather as a fact, it has a powerful impact on the young minds of the youth who hear it year after year while on their journey.

It’s not just the subjects being taught, but the way in which they are taught. While I know some great teachers, I can’t help but see a radical left wing shift happening across America’s educational systems. I’m not simply talking about your average liberal mindset, but rather a hardcore socialism, anti-God, and yes, even anti American spirit taking root.

I don’t believe that there is some kind of huge conspiracy going on, I just believe that we are witnessing simple cause and effect. With the way in which many schools have been educating the youth, it’s not a surprise. It didn’t take Hitler long to develop Nazi’s out of his youth program and it doesn’t take long for a “purposeful” God rejecting educational system to start producing Atheists either.
 
Various Atheist groups have been highly successful over the last decade or so in litigation against many public schools and Universities that dared to teach anything besides Darwinism and evolutionary science/biology. When a school no longer teaches Darwinism as a theory but rather as a fact, it has a powerful impact on the young minds of the youth who hear it year after year while on their journey.

It’s not just the subjects being taught, but the way in which they are taught. While I know some great teachers, I can’t help but see a radical left wing shift happening across America’s educational systems. I’m not simply talking about your average liberal mindset, but rather a hardcore socialism, anti-God, and yes, even anti American spirit taking root.

I don’t believe that there is some kind of huge conspiracy going on, I just believe that we are witnessing simple cause and effect. With the way in which many schools have been educating the youth, it’s not a surprise. It didn’t take Hitler long to develop Nazi’s out of his youth program and it doesn’t take long for a “purposeful” God rejecting educational system to start producing Atheists either.

A "purposeful" God rejecting education system IS some kind of huge conspiracy going on. You don't think the people who create the school curriculum and the false evidence for evolution know their is a God and what they are teaching is lies?

con·spire

kənˈspī(ə)r/
verb
verb: conspire; 3rd person present: conspires; past tense: conspired; past participle: conspired; gerund or present participle: conspiring
make secret plans jointly to commit an unlawful or harmful act.

You are afraid to live in a world where there is a huge conspiracy going on, so instead you live in a bubble with incompatible beliefs.
 
A "purposeful" God rejecting education system ISsome kind of huge conspiracy going on. You don't think the people who create the school curriculum and the false evidence for evolution know their is a God and what they are teaching is lies?

con·spire

kənˈspī(ə)r/
verb
verb: conspire; 3rd person present: conspires; past tense: conspired; past participle: conspired; gerund or present participle: conspiring
make secret plans jointly to commit an unlawful or harmful act.

You are afraid to live in a world where there is a huge conspiracy going on, so instead you live in a bubble with incompatible beliefs.

It’s not much of a conspiracy if it’s common knowledge...is it?
 
It’s not much of a conspiracy if it’s common knowledge...is it?

Yeah it is. The common knowledge is that science is true and that our scientists and government are openly giving us this truth for the benefit of humanity.

The conspiracy is they are brainwashing us with lies in conflict with The Bible and God to break our spirits and divide and conquer us against one another so that they can instill more control over us and carry out luciferian agendas.

Did I burst your denial bubble/unplug your matrix pod yet?
 
Yeah it is. The common knowledge is that science is true and that our scientists and government are openly giving us this truth for the benefit of humanity.

The conspiracy is they are brainwashing us with lies in conflict with The Bible and God to break our spirits and divide and conquer us against one another so that they can instill more control over us and carry out luciferian agendas.

Did I burst your denial bubble/unplug your matrix pod yet?

LOL Okay, I’m sorry I exposed this conspiracy…which still is a conspiracy? I’ll head back into my bubble now.
 
I don't think there's a conspiracy behind it but I have been noticing the mass "unsaving" since 2008.