Somewhat of a Conspiracy Theory?

  • Thread starter Thread starter BlackTigress777
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Still puzzled. What does CGI actually stand for?
I don't believe the earth is flat. Neither do I believe it is spinning. I believe the earth is at the centre of creation.
Regarding education. Take a look at this lady....

https://youtu.be/froAhSrmGuM


You may need to look at one of the longer interviews to get the picture as I just picked a shorter one for reference of the lady as I couldn't remember how to spell her name!