Songs about working/being on the job

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Workinhg class hero
Nine to Five
I've been working on the railroad
A Coming home Soldier

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
[video=youtube;8SyQ8iek7ok]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SyQ8iek7ok[/video]

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Thank the Lord, thank you Mar. The children are beautiful, and so the song too.

[video=youtube;8SyQ8iek7ok]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SyQ8iek7ok[/video]

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Thank the Lord, thank you Mar. The children are beautiful, and so the song too.
Yes, arent they! So refreshing, i want to learn their songs.

L

LaVieEnRose

I’ve been wanting to ask you this, why don’t you write just one song? Oftentimes the song I’m thinking of is in your list already. It would make your threads more fun.

L

LaVieEnRose

I don’t know these newfangled songs like PTL. Here is an oldfangled song

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016
That's a good one. I started to post it yesterday, but didn't. Glad that you did:cool:

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016
I've always liked old rock and Motown songs, too. So here's one for the postman...I don't know for sure but it might count as a work song????...lol:unsure:

I love Motown songs.

L

LaVieEnRose

I've always liked old rock and Motown songs, too. So here's one for the postman...I don't know for sure but it might count as a work song????...lol:unsure:

I think it should, the postman is working.
This one’s about work, and getting no respect. :cautious::cautious:

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016
I think it should, the postman is working.
This one’s about work, and getting no respect. :cautious::cautious:
Yep, hahaha...I love that one. I sing that one to anyone that will listen to me....

Here's another good one, but it's more about getting away from work.... leaving a good job in the city...and just rolling away on the river...LOL

L

LaVieEnRose

Yep, hahaha...I love that one. I sing that one to anyone that will listen to me....

Here's another good one, but it's more about getting away from work.... leaving a good job in the city...and just rolling away on the river...LOL
I like the CCR version better.
Here’s a song about another hardworking woman.