Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Siela01

Sep 23, 2015
u must pray now:) and He will give u that ways when u hold on to Him,and Jesus always be with u no matter what u feel now.. i'm only halp u with my pray, fighting my friend..:) god bless
i'm sorry i'm wrong ..hehe i'II always pray for ur life :)

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
I remember that variety show. Good times. Well, sometimes.
Good Times.

Any time you meet a payment. - Good Times.
Any time you meet a friend. - Good Times.
Any time you're out from under.
Not getting hassled, not getting hustled.
Keepin' your head above water,
Making a wave when you can.

Temporary lay offs. - Good Times.
Easy credit rip offs. - Good Times.
Scratchin' and surviving. - Good Times.
Hangin' and a' jiving- Good Times.
Ain't we lucky we got 'em - Good Times. :p

L

LittleBit1987

He left yesterday morning. He wants to spend quality time with his son w/o interruption of the internet..

Ah, that makes total sense. Is he gone forever or just for a period of time?

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
happy new year Gods people.......guess who's back.....i was having puter problems .....then God blessed me with a wonderful new laptop....i pray everyone is well and happy....peace jo
Yay!!! Our Jogoldie is back!!! More beach stories with the grands please... But you can tell us about your Christmas first. Tourist and I had a lovely time with daughter Melisa and a family friend Dan.... Ray had to work so he couldn't join us this time. That is Melisa's boyfriend....

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
I will speak my mind;
My heart is heavy, my eyes full of tears. I want to be with Jesus, I have had enough but still I must go on because, apparently, my work is not finished. Oh that it were.
Hugs through the computer. Sorry you are not doing well.... Prayers....and remember God is with you....

jogoldie

Mar 20, 2014
Yay!!! Our Jogoldie is back!!! More beach stories with the grands please... But you can tell us about your Christmas first. Tourist and I had a lovely time with daughter Melisa and a family friend Dan.... Ray had to work so he couldn't join us this time. That is Melisa's boyfriend....
hi darlene....christmas was amazing.....sadie baby made the day perfect...just turning 3.....what an absolute joy and blessing she is....i had to work Christmas day....but i made the best of it.....beach stories coming ....lol...get ready...

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Now if we could just get the rest of the gang back on a regular basis this place would be hopping again....lol New Year Jitterbug.....lol

~

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I talked to SarahM and she says hello to everyone. She misses alot of you. :) She has trouble with her RA, so please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.Thanks..

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
I don't want to keep repeating myself, but I mean no disrespect. I decided to take his avatar to honour him.

Someone please rep Tintin for me..............Brotherly love deserves to be repped........