Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Endoscopy

Oct 13, 2017
Obedience is better than sacrifice. Obey the GOD'S WORD. Act on the WORD always.
The problem is as Paul stated we have the law of sin in us. Therefore as Paul stated about himself he does that which he hates instead of what he desires to do. He then thanked that he had Jesus taking away his sins!!

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
How you react under pressure or persecution or challenges is how the real you (your inner man) react.

J

Jaybrewer

I'd like to discuss the possibility of what Jesus was thinking as he died upon the cross. I have a theory that Christ's atonement for all sins involved a hallucination or dream as he died wherein he assumed the identities of every human being that shall ever live and suffered every negative experience of every human that shall ever exist. Man, therefore, can do nothing but re-enact the events of this "Sacrificial Dream". I've written an article about this possibility that I will revise and present in the future.

I also entertain the possibility that Satan can only derive his evil from the SD, and that no evil exists nor can exist outside the SD (in terms of content, not external re-enactment). The SD, therefore, traps and contains all sin and is the mechanism in which Christ "became sin" as an atonement for all men.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
I'd like to discuss the possibility of what Jesus was thinking as he died upon the cross. I have a theory that Christ's atonement for all sins involved a hallucination or dream as he died wherein he assumed the identities of every human being that shall ever live and suffered every negative experience of every human that shall ever exist. Man, therefore, can do nothing but re-enact the events of this "Sacrificial Dream". I've written an article about this possibility that I will revise and present in the future.

I also entertain the possibility that Satan can only derive his evil from the SD, and that no evil exists nor can exist outside the SD (in terms of content, not external re-enactment). The SD, therefore, traps and contains all sin and is the mechanism in which Christ "became sin" as an atonement for all men.
So we live in the Matrix, right?

Last edited:

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
...and how you perform when no one is watching is a true judge of character.

Why would I perform when no one is watching?

Have you seen my black cane and tap shoes? I can't find them anywhere.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
I grew up on a farm in Indiana just outside of South Bend. I remember walking through the corn and wheat fields. I could see over the wheat but the corn was over my head. When I was 13 we moved to Florida for my mother's health. Missed the style of farm living moving to a city.
I'm originally from Muncie Indiana.... corn country.... nice to meet a fellow Hoosier.... I currently live in Florida also with my hubby Tourist.

J

Jaybrewer

So we live in the Matrix, right?

Not quite. More like we're in the external reality re-enacting the events of the SD in terms of everything negative that happens to us and that we do to others.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Do not be surprised when people balk at you, scoff at what you say, just plain do not believe you; they have been doing the same thing to our Father since Adam, probably before...........

EarnestQ

Apr 28, 2016
Do not be surprised when people balk at you, scoff at what you say, just plain do not believe you; they have been doing the same thing to our Father since Adam, probably before...........

What people were scoffing at God before Adam?

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Good morning everyone. :)

This old dog is having to learn new tricks with the Christian Chat makeover. :unsure:

JennyJ

May 28, 2018
So I come to the BDF, and I find a Misc/Singles Forum discussion going on!

Well, I'd like to discuss evangelism since they won't make me a separate forum.

I'd like to discuss transformation and the Christian walk.

I'd like to discuss the joy of the Lord!

But whatever you guys want to do, is ok with me, too!
Id enjoy a conversation/study on conversion. Is it gradual (which I believe) or are you completely converted at time of salvation....when you accept Jesus as your saviour?

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
Wow! Glory to GOD.
The New CC site is good. I thank all those who have done this good work for the glory of GOD alone.
I thank especially the Administrator, moderators, other staff and all CC members.
You all are wonderful.
JESUS IS LORD OF ALL.