Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
YEA!!!!!

Went to the Lake this morning...........have time lapse pictures from when I first got there....... the four pics span about 45 minutes!

lake 1.jpg lake 2.jpg lake 4.jpg lake 5.jpg

Turned out to be a beautiful morning. 1st time since November I have been able to go fishing..............I love to be out in the beauty of Gods creations.............

What? Well, no, I didn't catch anything.......sigh..........but I loved being out there, so I'm not complaining, and that's why they call it fishing and not catching.....

:)

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
YEA!!!!!

Went to the Lake this morning...........have time lapse pictures from when I first got there....... the four pics span about 45 minutes!

View attachment 213600 View attachment 213601 View attachment 213602 View attachment 213603

Turned out to be a beautiful morning. 1st time since November I have been able to go fishing..............I love to be out in the beauty of Gods creations.............

What? Well, no, I didn't catch anything.......sigh..........but I loved being out there, so I'm not complaining, and that's why they call it fishing and not catching.....

:)
I am so happy you got to go do something you love. It brings joy to the soul and brings one closer to God.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
With all that is happening in the world today it is best to be like this cat............

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Have you tasted that instant coffee with cinnamon. It is jarrah brand.
You just add hot water, no milk no sugar. It is very yum. I try not to have more than one cup a day but I find it very hard.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Have you tasted that instant coffee with cinnamon. It is jarrah brand.
You just add hot water, no milk no sugar. It is very yum. I try not to have more than one cup a day but I find it very hard.
My wife likes cinnamon in her coffee too. Go ahead and have another cup. It's OK. :)

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Good grief! Really struggled with painting two sections of my living room wall. :confused: The paint just would not conform. Had to go back over it with a roller with a 3/4 nap.

FDB07D86-BF92-48D3-8392-0CBD4C96A203.jpeg

25A5D31B-0D43-4F6E-92EB-E130B617760F.jpeg

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Love your color choices. You got jailhouse gray and asylum charcoal. And bars on the windows.........hmm

qmark4.jpg

She_is_Legendary

May 30, 2019
Hello my loves!

I’m still here, still around.. just in different areas of the forums.

Glad to see my old folks are still here, and glad to see newcomers!

Just in case my friends didn’t know, I did have my baby earlier this month, and he is doing well, I’m surviving motherhood with 2 kids and doing the mom thing for a bit. (Just in case you forget who i am.. it’s lilbit ;) ).

I’ll catch you all later!

Have a blessed evening 🥰