Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
There are people I really miss, like Tintin, Jenna Mae, Uncle Willie, Astrid (NWJ Kinden), JL and Psycho mom and many more.
Hello all :) By Uncle Willie, do you mean Willie_T? Darlene informed us a while ago that he had passed away :(

Also, Psychco Mom changed her member name to notmyown, and posted here on July 26 :)

hello, dear friends

just stopping in for a moment, but i couldn't resist greeting you all, my beloved ones, old friends and new ♥

the Lord bless you and keep you

Jan 25, 2015
Hello all :) By Uncle Willie, do you mean Willie_T? Darlene informed us a while ago that he had passed away :(

Also, Psychco Mom changed her member name to notmyown, and posted here on July 26 :)
Yes Willie-T was uncle Willie to me.

And I remember mom changing her name :)

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009

Sad to hear Willie passed away. He was the one that was banned right?

G

Godsgirl83

ahhhh...........
hello everyone!
Not sure why, but my notifications thing is so silly......
this is a thread I like to come to, but it doesn't notify me about unless I look and reply/stay active.
But then there is a handful I could care less about and don't post on, but get notified EVERY TIME something new happens......
:rolleyes: I can't figure it out.......
Anywho......
pray ya'll are doing well.

hey! just had an idea.....
if i bookmark this thread then I will always be able to easily find it..........
:D

Jan 25, 2015
ahhhh...........
hello everyone!
Not sure why, but my notifications thing is so silly......
this is a thread I like to come to, but it doesn't notify me about unless I look and reply/stay active.
But then there is a handful I could care less about and don't post on, but get notified EVERY TIME something new happens......
:rolleyes: I can't figure it out.......
Anywho......
pray ya'll are doing well.

hey! just had an idea.....
if i bookmark this thread then I will always be able to easily find it..........
:D
The best thread in the BDF

The coffee is always hot and the jokes are funny :p

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
There are people I really miss, like Tintin, Jenna Mae, Uncle Willie, Astrid (NWJ Kinden), JL and Psycho mom and many more.
My wife and I have had lunch with WillieT and his wife many times as we lived in the same area. Sadly, Willie died last month. Astrid and my wife have exchanged Christmas cards in the past. Jenna Mae comes and goes under similar names but her perspective is refreshing. Psychomom (notmyown) has been a blessing to us and she is sorely miss. I think that Tintin lost interest in CC because of how things turned out with him and Arlene. There are many members that I have come to know and appreciate very much. You are one of them.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
UPDATE;

My nephew is much better and plans on going back to work next Monday..............Praise God, and thanks for your prayers................ :)

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Now.....................sadly, I must address an issue that has risen here on SYM. It seems that there is a young upstart from the upside down part of this old world that has this insane idea that they can OUTFISH me..............

EITHER, this person has a wee mental imbalance, OR is a Master Herbalist............ :)

OUTFISH ME? yeah, right..............

BTW:

We went out again this morning at 6AM, and had a good day of catching AND actually caught some that were worthy of being caught............my BinL caught a nice eating size catfish (2 pounds or so) and I caught 4 just larger than hand sized Bream and ONE LUNKER! Ended up with me catching 21 in all........Bream, Shell Cracker and 1 turtle........sigh........ BinL caught that Catfish and several Bream........

God blessed us this morning for sure.......

znbrean.jpg

(out fish me.........HMPF........)

Nope.png

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
Thought of the morning:

There is never a time when it isn't TODAY.

So today lasts a thousand years, and thousand years is like one day..............................

HMMMMM......................................... :coffee: :sips:

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
........and, yesterday is always yesterday, and tomorrow is always tomorrow.......funny how that works......

Sadly, some folks insist on either living in the past instead of for the future........no, not today, today's problems are sufficient for us, but the Future is where our Promise is, and it's FOREVER.......

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Sad to hear Willie passed away. He was the one that was banned right?
Yes, Willie "got into it" with Robo and that was the end of that. It was permanent for that account name, and he was gone for a while, but then did return with a new user name for quite a few months. I am sorry I cannot remember what it was, but I did recognize him right away, though I never let on, because I did not want to get him in trouble. He was quite the character, wasn't he? :D

I just did a search to see if I could find the newer name, because I remember Willie creating a thread about Psalm 137, or rather the song by Bonnie M. I am not sure which name it was under, but I could not find it anyways. There are 20 pages of threads on Psalms almost all by Dusty Rhodes! He has been absent since February of this year, but may have a new user name also. Totally not sure on that one :D

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Okay since now I'm done with bawling, anybody wants coffee?:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::)
I'm done with bowling too. Too many gutter balls. Once I threw a bowling ball and it ended up in the next lane. I believe that it was a strike. Yeah, coffee sounds good. Donuts.