Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 2, 2009
I love this movie! It's always been one of my favorites. :D

""You know, I have a friend who works at the crime lab at the police station. I could give him your toothbrush and he could run a test on it to see if you actually brushed your teeth or just ran your toothbrush under the faucet." - Buck to his nephew (Macauley Culkin)

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Glad you are back Tourist and that everything was OK (y)
You missed out on much coffee and donuts. Don't worry though, I did not allow them to go to waste. Had to fight Gandy and Magenta for the coffee and Zero and GG for the donuts.

G

Godsgirl83

I love this movie! It's always been one of my favorites. :D

""You know, I have a friend who works at the crime lab at the police station. I could give him your toothbrush and he could run a test on it to see if you actually brushed your teeth or just ran your toothbrush under the faucet." - Buck to his nephew (Macauley Culkin)

we use to tell our kids something like this.......... it worked :LOL:

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Glad you are back Tourist and that everything was OK (y)
You missed out on much coffee and donuts. Don't worry though, I did not allow them to go to waste. Had to fight Gandy and Magenta for the coffee and Zero and GG for the donuts.
I definitely missed the coffee and donut fellowship that's for sure. :)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
after all this time, there is answer. 🙄😆
@Magenta is certainly a kind and decent spiritual daughter of the Lord and has been a blessing both for me and my wife through the years. She is also chock full of wisdom based on her life experiences. Fascinating personality too.

Aug 2, 2009
I just heard some sad news. Sigfreid from Sigfreid and Roy just died. They had the white tigers. I wasn't a huge fan but to me their show represented a great era in entertainment when music like Celene Dion, Josh Groban, Micheal Bolton, and shows like Circque Du Soleil were very popular. I guess technically that would be the late 90's and early 2000's. It just feels like things will never be that good again. :cry:
Roy died in May from covid. They didn't say how Sigfreid died, but he passed peacefully after speaking with his sister so it can't be covid. He was 81.

Aug 2, 2009
Nov 15, 2020
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
@Magenta is certainly a kind and decent spiritual daughter of the Lord and has been a blessing both for me and my wife through the years. She is also chock full of wisdom based on her life experiences. Fascinating personality too.
I'm sure she is. 🙂
And I'm not being sarcastic.

Aug 2, 2009
I thought Bob WAS the psychiatrist :unsure:
This is true but Bod didn't have a degree in medicine and was practicing without a license. Not a bad shrink though with a good bedside manner. No appointment necessary.
Ah I figured it out! I never saw this for some reason. I need to see this!! :D