Speaking out loud

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

betty047

Please share your in put
There’s times as a child of GOD that we allow certain circumstances or situations get us upset over whelmed might get angry an times maybe even out of line
I know I ask GOD to help me with certain things in my life that need changing an I’m in the right arms
I will not allow myself to go back to who I was I live every day to be more like GOD to love like him
But it upsets me when someone just because you feel over whelm frustrated maybe got angry
But for them to say ( don’t you go to church )
Judge mental people -I ask GOD for forgiveness all the time because I’m not perfect I’m just a humble Christian who knows that with out GOD I am nothing an I’m sorry if from time to time I get frustrated and over whelmed 😭😭😭😭

B

Blackpowderduelist

Please share your in put
There’s times as a child of GOD that we allow certain circumstances or situations get us upset over whelmed might get angry an times maybe even out of line
I know I ask GOD to help me with certain things in my life that need changing an I’m in the right arms
I will not allow myself to go back to who I was I live every day to be more like GOD to love like him
But it upsets me when someone just because you feel over whelm frustrated maybe got angry
Judge mental people -I ask GOD for forgiveness all the time because I’m not perfect I’m just a humble Christian who knows that with out GOD I am nothing an I’m sorry if from time to time I get frustrated and over whelmed 😭😭😭😭
It happens, and people are always looking for a chance to be offended. They many times stir someone up to frustration then get offended when you break under their pressure.
I wish I were infallible, but I'm not.
There are some good Psalms to read and pray. Basically Psalms 123 through 129. I think if we read or better yet pray one of the these Psalms each morning it will help, better yet if we can pray a different one in the midday and one in the evening as well. If we can get them into our minds and hearts.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I'm not perfect either, in fact, none of us are.

I am glad to see that you are pressing forward in a positive direction and not allowing yourself to get dragged down from things of the past.

I don't believe that God wants you to have a deep sense of guilt where you feel that you must constantly ask for forgiveness but rather trust in the shed blood of Jesus dying on the cross to cover your sins.

Being humble is a fine quality to have as a Christian. There is no doubt in my mind that you are indeed a child of God.

In case that I have not already done so I want to say that it is good to have you onboard with us. I am looking forward to getting to know you better through your posts. Welcome to CC.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Please share your in put
Hello and Welcome, Betty047...
Firstly, don't beat yourself up. Secondly, don't expect non-Christians to understand or to treat you like you think they should; going to church doesn't make you perfect, but it does mean that you're doing your part. Don't try to defend yourself or justify to others; the changes in you will eventually be noticed.

We all have our struggles, and getting frustrated, angry, and overwhelmed is common. Keep asking God to change you, and ask Him to identify anything that you can do to help the process along. Trust that He IS at work, and trust that He knows what He's doing. :)

B

betty047

Hello and Welcome, Betty047...
Firstly, don't beat yourself up. Secondly, don't expect non-Christians to understand or to treat you like you think they should; going to church doesn't make you perfect, but it does mean that you're doing your part. Don't try to defend yourself or justify to others; the changes in you will eventually be noticed.

We all have our struggles, and getting frustrated, angry, and overwhelmed is common. Keep asking God to change you, and ask Him to identify anything that you can do to help the process along. Trust that He IS at work, and trust that He knows what He's doing. :)
Amen 🙏

B

betty047

It happens, and people are always looking for a chance to be offended. They many times stir someone up to frustration then get offended when you break under their pressure.
I wish I were infallible, but I'm not.
There are some good Psalms to read and pray. Basically Psalms 123 through 129. I think if we read or better yet pray one of the these Psalms each morning it will help, better yet if we can pray a different one in the midday and one in the evening as well. If we can get them into our minds and hearts.
Amen will definitely take your advice 🙏

B

betty047

I'm not perfect either, in fact, none of us are.

I am glad to see that you are pressing forward in a positive direction and not allowing yourself to get dragged down from things of the past.

I don't believe that God wants you to have a deep sense of guilt where you feel that you must constantly ask for forgiveness but rather trust in the shed blood of Jesus dying on the cross to cover your sins.

Being humble is a fine quality to have as a Christian. There is no doubt in my mind that you are indeed a child of God.

In case that I have not already done so I want to say that it is good to have you onboard with us. I am looking forward to getting to know you better through your posts. Welcome to CC.
Thank you
I am glad to be here
Hasn’t been a great year lost my husband last year just needed some encouragement people I can chat with that can lift each other up GBY

Blik

Dec 6, 2016
I had to face going into an impossible situation. I had to choose how to react to it, improving the situation was impossible. The problem was how to live with Christ within, yet my physical environment was awful. We are to accept such things and be content. !!!!!!!!!

My inspiration was the Jews living in concentration camps, a situation many many times worse than mine.

I found a fast was required. It took five days of only scripture, prayer, the Lord, coffee, and water.

The Lord helped me with it. It required that I change my lifetime goals, even. I was given oil paints (see my seascape) for pleasure, and an inner feeling of joy in the Lord. Going to the lord is always a dependable help when all else fails.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Thank you
I am glad to be here
Hasn’t been a great year lost my husband last year just needed some encouragement people I can chat with that can lift each other up GBY
Sorry for your loss. You might find the Singles forum a good place to hang out. The Bible Discussion forum can be a war zone at times, unfortunately. :)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Thank you
I am glad to be here
I lost my late second wife less than a month before I joined this site so I can relate to what you are going through. Hopefully, you will find ample encouragement here that will lift you up and perhaps offer the same to other hurting members. God bless you.

P

pottersclay

There are times in our life when we are called to "be still and know that God is".
Having peace and making peace with God is the priority.
This life, this world has many heartbreaking moments that rob us of the joy and peace God offers.
Yes wounds heal but scares remain, wear those scares as a badge of honor and encouragement for others to see and tell them " this is the time the Lord carried me through.
Paul says he boast of his weaknesses to show the lord's strength.

B

betty047

I lost my late second wife less than a month before I joined this site so I can relate to what you are going through. Hopefully, you will find ample encouragement here that will lift you up and perhaps offer the same to other hurting members. God bless you.
Yes Amem

throughfaith

Aug 4, 2020
Please share your in put
You are perfect in Christ .

TM19782017

Dec 15, 2018
Good topic and one I have thought about recently.

In everyday life, The Lord has helped me become very controlled.....When prior incidents of voicing anger arise, I SPEAK out loud either, “I have done that at one time also” or, the killer of all angry rebuttal towards a brother or sister, “ Love and respect for all God’s children”
Those two put the nail in the coffin for me and allow a turning of the page. Maintaining peace, not throwing it away on nonsense.

P.S. I still manage to let the words fly in one place......The golf course :). Need refining there....I am basically yelling at myself. Ha ha

up

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
puts out homemade brownies to enjoy and cozy blanket to hold my spot for later on *wink, wink*