A
Ariel82
Guest
Did you know that spiritual gifts and financial stewardship are related?
Could you expand on what you mean?
How do you see they are related?
Did you know that spiritual gifts and financial stewardship are related?
There is a difference between constructive criticism and personal attacks.
One helps you grow and is often called exhortation in the Bible.
The other is only meant to tear you down...law without grace or forgiveness.
Would you have listened any other way?
No I don't gossip about people. I speak clearly and directly to the person.
For some reason what I say seems to be hard for you to understand tonight.
We have a failure to communicate,but I will not bicker with you about it.
I will be more direct.
I believe p4t hates my guts.
Would my assessment be true or false based on what you have read him post to and about me?
I take his and the New guys attacks as personal attacks upon me. Would this be a true or false assessment?
I don't attack people. I point out and rebuke false doctrine and behavior that dos not reflect God's light and love
I am not perfect by any means. I can get anger and speak out of anger instead of love.
I can misread someone.
However I try and apologize when God shows me my sins
You are asking me about preacher? I read nothing by him about you. Am not the one to ask.
You are asking me about preacher? I read nothing by him about you. Am not the one to ask.
I saw someone make a post just like that (the post ended with that question), but it was someone else... though I am not sure who it was aimed at; they were talking about their spirit filled church and everyone receiving the gift of tongues...Maybe he deleted it. I am not going to search for it, maybe God spoke to him.
Anyway...
This is the accusation made about me in this thread that you answered and appeared to agree with:
"How should I deal with one who blasphemes the Holy Spirit and the church of God?"
I saw someone make a post just like that, but it was someone else... though I am not sure who it was aimed at; they were talking about their spirit filled church and everyone receiving the gift of tongues...
It would be inappropriate for me to say who, but I was wondering which thread it was in (I just looked for it but did not look in yours), and I had noticed as it was happening that your thread had gone off on the tongues'... detour.Was it Waggles? I think he has been on the topic of tongues quite a bit and he does have a spirit filled church. in fact my thread about the spirit and spiritual warfare was taken over by the whole tongues things lol
It would be inappropriate for me to say who, but I was wondering which thread it was in (I just looked for it but did not look in yours), and I had noticed as it was happening that your thread had gone off on the tongues'... detour.
Just I was trying to say don't seek spiritual gifts but seek first God and a personal relationship with Him. Learn to walk with Him and live holy and righteous lives.
The gifts will be give. Your job of ministry in the church will be revealed but first we have to understand God's love and allow Him to transform our hearts and minds..get rid of strongholds and lies that enslave us, learn His truth and ways and humble ourselves and be willing to be taught...before we should try and work.
We start as babes drinking the pure milk, then learn to walk...when we are mature and firm in Christ. When we are adults then God reveals our mission.
Jesus spoke at synagogue at 13 but His miracles and sermons didn't really start until 30.
People often rush to the big events and don't realise how God works in our lives during the quiet time.
I hope that makes more sense.
Sorry for typos....little screen, bad eye sight not a good combo,
Maybe he deleted it. I am not going to search for it, maybe God spoke to him.
Anyway...
This is the accusation made about me in this thread that you answered and appeared to agree with:
"
How should I deal with one who blasphemes the Holy Spirit and the church of God?"
The guy has leveled a strong charge against me personally.
Read his post again.
My question is do you agree with him?
Should I really ask for his forgiveness,when he is the one accusing?