Staff Meeting Thread

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jenny23

Write here what you are really thinking about during that rousing staff meeting.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
It's been years since I have attended a staff meeting, rousing or otherwise. Actually, I've always enjoyed them and felt privileged to attend and contribute in some meaningful way to the bottom line. I conducted a few presentations too back in the day.

M

morefaithrequired

"why do we sit in awe whenever that person opens their mouth?"

M

morefaithrequired

That person dominating the meeting and making us wait back an extra hour. Dont they have a life outside work? I would like to see him arrested.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
"I wonder what Winston Churchill ate for breakfast."

M

morefaithrequired

Hope the dog at home hasn't dug a hole through the bottom of the fence and escaped.

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
Write here what you are really thinking about during that rousing staff meeting.
Back when those were an evil necessity? :p
I wonder if the HR manager is picturing all of us nude so as to get up the nerve to speak to a nearly full meeting room?

o_O Why do people you would never want to see naked always join nudist colonies?

J

Jenny23

“Star Wars Vs. Star Trek. Plausible or no?”

“I need to practice my skit where I dress up like my boss, bust into the meeting, and take over while imitating her.”

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
Yes. And Star Trek always wins as long as it's the TNG crew. I've come to this conclusion during numerous walk-of-shame conference calls.

J

Jenny23

Yes. And Star Trek always wins as long as it's the TNG crew. I've come to this conclusion during numerous walk-of-shame conference calls.
This might need to be a new thread....I pegged you as Star Wars.

And the skit went well in case you were concerned. I’m still employed. No walk of shame for me.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
The best caricatures both insult and flatter at once.

And the skit went well in case you were concerned. I’m still employed. No walk of shame for me.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Dont work on the days when theres staff meetings. Its either tuesdays or wednesdays. Or be the person covering while everyone goes off.

My thoughts...i forgot to bring my pillow. Also say before the meeting you have to leave precisely 40 minutes after it starts so everyone has to talk about the agenda quickly before you leave and then they can whinge and moan and gossip for hours.