Starting a new job tomorrow

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

mario1001

Please pray for me as I'm starting a new job tomorrow and I'm quite nervous about it.Please pray that the Lord would bless everything I do and that I would do a good job .In Jesus Name Amen

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
I will lift you in prayer, in Jesus name. Come let us know how it went.

Journeyman

Jan 10, 2019
Dear Jesus, please bless all mario1001 does at his new job. May his coworkers see the goodness of you in him and become friends. Thank you Lord.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Congratulations!!

Lord bless mario1001in the new job and let you be glorified. In Jesus name, Amen!

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Lifting you up in prayer to the Lord. Hope all goes well. :)

M

mario1001

I will lift you in prayer, in Jesus name. Come let us know how it went.
it went okay.However I think I'm going to look for something else.I should say that his job was at a gas station .Going in to it I thought it wouldn't be too difficult.Obviously I would have to do a lot but that was ok.What's changed my mind are two things.First I have to sell tobacco products which in itself I don't have a problem with,butg I have to ask for I.D for young looking customers and if I accidentally sell to a minor then the station and myself personally would get fined and have to go to court.A young man came in who to me looked old enough to purchase,but after i rang him up ,the person tarining indicated that I should've asked for his I.D .The other thing is that he shift they want me for is from 9pm to 5am.Where this station is located it's not a good area and it's been robbed before.I wish I'd had more time to consider these things but I was interviewed and hired on the same day and I didn't have a chance to count the cost ssort of speak.May the Lord lead me to something better.I just hope I'm making the right decision

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
it went okay.However I think I'm going to look for something else.I should say that his job was at a gas station .Going in to it I thought it wouldn't be too difficult.Obviously I would have to do a lot but that was ok.What's changed my mind are two things.First I have to sell tobacco products which in itself I don't have a problem with,butg I have to ask for I.D for young looking customers and if I accidentally sell to a minor then the station and myself personally would get fined and have to go to court.A young man came in who to me looked old enough to purchase,but after i rang him up ,the person tarining indicated that I should've asked for his I.D .The other thing is that he shift they want me for is from 9pm to 5am.Where this station is located it's not a good area and it's been robbed before.I wish I'd had more time to consider these things but I was interviewed and hired on the same day and I didn't have a chance to count the cost ssort of speak.May the Lord lead me to something better.I just hope I'm making the right decision

I'm sure He will. :) And yes, it's probably best that you not take this one..

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Oh no. Normally, i would say give it a bit but having to sell tobacco products would be hard to reconcile with. Ok I will keep praying.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Please pray for me as I'm starting a new job tomorrow and I'm quite nervous about it.Please pray that the Lord would bless everything I do and that I would do a good job .In Jesus Name Amen
I know how anxious it is just before starting a new job. I pray that it goes very well and that you are made to feel like you are part of the team right from the start.

Jan 30, 2019
Prayers for your employment difficulties. May you find comfort and resolution.

Deror

Mar 30, 2018
May God lead you and you are at Peace. Your welfare matters to Father God. May a blessed new opportunity be presented to you that brings you prosperity, favour and Peace in Jesus Christ

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
The Post Office has been hiring. Have you ever thought about being a letter carrier?

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
Congratulations on your new job, Mario1001. I’m praying that God will provide wisdom, guidance and favor as you trust in Him. Grace and peace to you!