Starting over and taking a break....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

amberlynlover7

Ya I know it been awhile I haven't been posting some stuff on the C.C forum...

I decided I was going to make a bit some changes on my life or possibly focused more on God.

Since I know the things that I am doing behind closed doors are simply wrong. Which I admit I'm not proud of doing and I should be ashamed of myself.

I also appologize to some of the people on the C.C. for some of disagreement or arguments I did on the forum. Which I know it was immature and childish for me to do.

I'm hoping I could try to become a better person. While moving on with my life.

As of right now. My life is in good hands which I give thanks to God for everything he has done.

I am also working on a stories that I'm trying to write and so far my drawing skills have made some progress and improvements. Which I am very satsfied and happy at that same time.

I will like to thank you all for the support.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Well thank you for the update. Sounds like you have your priorities straight. I admire your humility as well. God Bless you and it is good to see you.

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
Jesus said that there is more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine who are righteous.

Welcome back, Amberlyn! (y):cool: