I did not see any counter points to the TrinityI don't know if the rules here allow for counterpoints to the Trinity doctrine.
I did not see any counter points to the TrinityI don't know if the rules here allow for counterpoints to the Trinity doctrine.
The videos I posted cover a lot of arguments to the doctrine. But of course they are coming from a Trinitarian point of view.I don't know if the rules here allow for counter points to the Trinity doctrine.
I don't see anyone trying to impress God with anything. I'm just stating common Bible verses and what is widely accepted by orthodox Christianity.I did not know this was going to be a post on the Trinity. There are many things of the Eternal God that can not be fully known by anyone today. With God who is Infinite and we being finite, it is prideful to think we could ever know all there is to know of God outside of the three ways Ordained by God for us to know HIM.
1. General revelation = by what God crated i.e, Creation
2. Special revelation = His word
3. By Illumination - His Sprit through a relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ.
The word Trinity is not in the word of God. However, it is a theological concept that I believe is supported by the word of God.
Even with the Trinity seen in the word of God, we are still limited in all we can know.
Therefore, we must approach The Eternal Godhead: Humbly, Reverently, and scripturally.
Human reasoning fails on all accounts. Many profane(make common) the living God by trying to simplify The Eternal Godhead for the human mind to understand.
The Holy Eternal Godhead has been compared to water, ice, and steam. And egg, yolk, and shell. Etc...
Man's intellectual attempts to explain All God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit are? Impossible.
Yet division and pride cause both sides to profane the Living God. Paul said in 1cor 13:12
12 For now, we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known.
Job did not know God to the point he could answer God when HE questioned him, Moses asked Who do I say is sending me? Joshua did not know the Commander of the Lord's Host, and The Disciples did not recognize Jesus after the resurrection until he spoke to them.
Do we think our theological terms impress the Eternal Godhead? We argue over the words manifest and persons from a position of limitation. LOL.
Well, we don't know if the counter to the triad doctrine can be debated so we'll leave it at that.I did not see any counter points to the Trinitybut many have tried
![]()
Listen, do take it personally. Yes, many from a prideful position say things as was said in this video and try to make things jive, like throwing jello to the wall to see if it sticks.I don't see anyone trying to impress God with anything. I'm just stating common Bible verses and what is widely accepted by orthodox Christianity.
The only one who seems to be trying to impress anyone is the guy who has a keyboard player and drummer building up excitement in the crowd while he builds up to his blasphemous acclimation when he says,. "I Am God Almighty!!!"
Maybe we should be surprised that he did not die on the spot and worms eat his flesh.
good article and thank you!It's simple really anyone who denies the essential truths of Christian dkctrine/teaching and teaches against the essentials of faith is a false teacher.
Anyhow regarding jakes I think this short article sums it up nicely.. Run from jakes as fast you can!
https://www.challies.com/articles/the-false-teachers-t-d-jakes/
Challies done a series of false teachers from Joseph Smith, Ellen White, benny hinn etc. Short and informative.
good article and thank you!
but what is Jesus saying here, since TD Jakes brought up this question.
Matthew 10:
19 But when they deliver you up, be not anxious how or what you shall speak; for there shall be given you in that hour what you shall speak;
20 for you are not the speakers, but it is the Spirit of my Father that speaks in you.
TD Jakes points out the letter (S) in the Spirit of the Father is capitalized indicating this means the Holy Spirit.
what is Jesus saying here?
why is the Spirit capitalized?
all throughout the Bible only time Spirit is capitalized is to indicate the Holy Spirit.
is Jesus saying the capital (S)pirit of my Father is the Holy Spirit?
i was very guilty of always saying person.
good article and thank you!
but what is Jesus saying here, since TD Jakes brought up this question.
Matthew 10:
19 But when they deliver you up, be not anxious how or what you shall speak; for there shall be given you in that hour what you shall speak;
20 for you are not the speakers, but it is the Spirit of my Father that speaks in you.
TD Jakes points out the letter (S) in the Spirit of the Father is capitalized indicating this means the Holy Spirit.
what is Jesus saying here?
why is the Spirit capitalized?
all throughout the Bible only time Spirit is capitalized is to indicate the Holy Spirit.
is Jesus saying the capital (S)pirit of my Father is the Holy Spirit?
John 14:10 Don’t you believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me? The words I say to you, I do not speak on My own; but the Father dwelling in Me does His works.Trinity Moment #9
Jesus didn't speak of Himself from John 12
yes, HE didTrinity Moment #9
Jesus didn't speak of Himself from John 12
Oneness "proof text". That "pruuvs" that Jesus is the Father..... according to the local preacher in the parking lot, brother John.I don't know if the rules here allow for counter points to the Trinity doctrine.
but you don't understand, that video proves the Father is both in heaven and inside Jesus doing the talking and miracles. that video gives more proof for the oneness than the trinity.Oneness "proof text". That "pruuvs" that Jesus is the Father..... according to the local preacher in the parking lot, brother John.
Oneness "proof text". That "pruuvs" that Jesus is the Father..... according to the local preacher in the parking lot, brother John.