STOP! It’s about God and His Kingdom...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Hello everyone,

Listen, we post a lot of threads that lead us on lots of rabbit trails of doctrine and revelation of God and His Word but, ...

What about God?

Do you know Him yet?

Do you love Him?

Do you know He loves you?

Do you trust Him?

Are you saved and ready to be part of His New Heaven and Earth that is coming?

I hope you do because He is coming soon!

Share if you know Him, love Him, trust Him and are ready at His appearing - when He splits the sky...

Are you ready.., :love:(y)

Lightskin

Aug 16, 2019
Hello everyone,

Listen, we post a lot of threads that lead us on lots of rabbit trails of doctrine and revelation of God and His Word but, ...

What about God?

Do you know Him yet?

Do you love Him?

Do you trust Him?

Share if you know Him, love Him, trust Him and are ready at His appearing - when He splits the sky...

❤️🙏😎🍺

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
So, what about God?

He's our Creator, Father, Savior, Provider, King, Healer, Deliverer, Judge, Teacher, Counselor, Guide, Comforter, Lover of our souls..... and so much more....:unsure::love:

Do we know Him?

Can't know Him if I don't seek Him, can't seek Him if I don't believe He exists, can't believe He even exists if the Holy Spirit doesn't open my understanding.....:unsure:

Yet, God wants us to know Him........ so, I believe the Holy Spirit is available to help us. Also, God wants a relationship with us but, sin separates us from Him.

He needs us to get rid of the sin in our lives with the Blood of Yeshua/Jesus and receive His Righteousness with the Body of Yeshua/Jesus so we can know Him and be in a relationship with Him.

Do we love God?

Can't love Him if I don't know Him.

If we do love God, we will draw near to Him and desire to do those things that please Him, not because we are afraid of getting in trouble but, because we love Him and pleasing Him give us pleasure.

Do we know God loves us?

Our flesh cannot know the love of God because God does not love our flesh but, God does love our souls. We can know God loves us by communing with Him spirit to Spirit.

Don't let your flesh tell you that God doesn't love you because you're not getting what you want or God's not doing something the way you want Him to - that's just our flesh having a pity party and trying to convince us that God doesn't love us.

Believe and know by the Holy Spirit that God loves you. Just ask God to help you to know that He loves you very much. It's okay to ask.

Do we trust God?

Can't trust Him if I don't know Him and won't want to trust Him if I don't love Him.

If we do trust Him, we can abide in a supernatural place of peace, not the kind the world gives - we can have the peace that God gives...... just by trusting Him.

Even though He slay us, yet will we trust Him because we know Him and the only part of us He slays is our flesh, which is good for us.

Are you saved and ready for the New Heaven and Earth - The Kingdom of God that is coming?

If not, you can be! Tell your flesh to be silent and let the heart of your soul cry out in a simple prayer to God:

Dear Heavenly Father,

Help me! I cry out for Your mercy. I repent and ask You to forgive me for all my sins.

I believe and receive Your forgiveness for me through Yeshua/Jesus Christ - the Lamb of God that takes away my sin. Wash me in the Blood of the Lamb and take away all my sins. Give me Your Righteousness through the Body of Yeshua/Jesus Christ for He is the human fulfillment of the Law that You have provided for me.

Seal me, baptize me and fill me with Your precious Holy Spirit. Help me to grow and mature in knowledge and love for You, and all believers, by opening up the scriptures of Your Word and giving me understanding and wisdom. Empower me to be a witness of Yeshua/Jesus in the Earth.

Thank You, Father. I desire to know You, love You, trust You and I want to be ready when You send Yeshua/Jesus back to this Earth, I want to be in Your Kingdom, in the Name of Yeshua/Jesus, amen. :love:(y)

We are rejoicing with you! Hallelujah!! Welcome! Our God reigns forever and ever!! :love:(y)

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Amen...thank you for sharing this wisdom………….j Big blessings from a bro who hopes to always be close in our Savior, amen.

Marcelo

Feb 4, 2016
Hello everyone,

What about God?

Do you know Him yet?

Do you love Him?

Do you trust Him?

We all need to feel the full presence of God in our hearts.

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
"We love Him, because He first loved us." - 1 John 4:19 NKJV

FollowtheShepherd

Sep 15, 2019
The Creator, the self existent One is mighty beyond our understanding. He has shown He is beyond any other being by displays of His power. Clearly seen in propheciess given thousands of years before and happening exactly as He said. Also to each one of us as unique people, touching all of our lives, and I don;t just mean believers, but showing all people, I want more to answer His call, but none the less His hand is outstretched to all humans! It reminds me that we all, myself included need to live for Him because He is more than worthy, without Him we are nothing. All praise and glory to the Most High, the Creator of the heavens and earth, holy holy holy is He!