Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Raine

The moment when you realized you should've chosen the right and difficult decision first... Sometimes loving and caring and watching out for yourself is more important. Protect your hearts my friends and do not hand it out easily. *Kicks self*. Now remember that!

T

Tintin

It's Father's Day today! (in Australia). May fathers everywhere be blessed and loved and appreciated for their essential role in society. May those who don't have earthly fathers turn their hearts and minds to their Heavenly Father. He's the ultimate Father and He loves you truly and deeply! But in that, may you also find godly male role models in your life. Be blessed, my brothers and sisters. I love you guys. :)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
It's Father's Day today! (in Australia). May fathers everywhere be blessed and loved and appreciated for their essential role in society. May those who don't have earthly fathers turn their hearts and minds to their Heavenly Father. He's the ultimate Father and He loves you truly and deeply! But in that, may you also find godly male role models in your life. Be blessed, my brothers and sisters. I love you guys. :)
God bless you sir. I am a father myself and I sincerely appreciate your sentiments to fathers.

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
My little pony, full of bologna, his name is Tony, he likes
like macaroni. He watches TV on his flatscreen Sony. My little poooooony.

ON TODAY'S EPISODE, SOME RANDOM CRAP ABOUT FRIENDSHIP. :B

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I still say that picture of a blue horse with wings and a rainbow tail was designed by a guy who did a lot of acid when he was in college... The guy who used the picture for his avatar in chat called it rainbow dash. I can see the rainbow part alright.

S

Shouryu

It occurs to me that one of the best things about college was the ability to start a conversation with ANYONE new (but in particular, any young woman you wanted to meet) with the simple query of, "What's your major?"

No wonder talking to new people got so hard after I graduated.

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
It occurs to me that one of the best things about college was the ability to start a conversation with ANYONE new (but in particular, any young woman you wanted to meet) with the simple query of, "What's your major?"

No wonder talking to new people got so hard after I graduated.
So that's how I'll know a guy is interested in me... thanks for the warning. :p I'll have to let them know right off the bat I'm not allowed to date till I'm 30. haha

A

arwen-undomiel

So that's how I'll know a guy is interested in me... thanks for the warning. :p I'll have to let them know right off the bat I'm not allowed to date till I'm 30. haha
Yeah if anyone asks you that, just go running and screaming in the other direction. That will ensure that you remain single.

Jul 25, 2012
[video=youtube_share;MOXQo7nURs0]http://youtu.be/MOXQo7nURs0[/video]

LMBO... I want a bookbook.

ronnie2796

May 9, 2014
I could post a long rant about my life, but simply put, I'm not doing well.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Someone got waaaaaaaay too much time on their hands.

A

arwen-undomiel

Someone got waaaaaaaay too much time on their hands.
is that directed at me? Lol

I am single and an introvert at home on a Saturday night. Hello!

A

arwen-undomiel

I forget if I am working next Saturday or not, but if not, I am planning to go to day retreat with my church out in the country near this creek. It's gonna be a lot of time for contemplative prayer, journalling and reading, breaks for lunch, coffee and conversation, but much of it will be an afternoon of stillness and being around nature. That will be nice.

cinder

Mar 26, 2014
People who complain that you aren't doing something, but then don't give you the information you would need to fix the situation (and you know they have it and if their brains were functioning correctly they would know they needed to give it to you) really annoy me. Of course feeling like my mother is nagging me over said situation isn't helping any, even when I know she is just trying to be helpful.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
is that directed at me? Lol

I am single and an introvert at home on a Saturday night. Hello!
Actually I was talking about the person who made the drawings. Looks like something they would do over at thedoghousediaries.com