Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

ServantStrike

I could just fall asleep to 90's dance music... Such simple times for me.
I miss dance music too, although on the plus side vocal trance is still pretty dope and it came about around the time dance started dying. And, just like dance music, half of the vocal trance tracks out there are just thinly veiled love songs.

[video=youtube;Wf14yrb7WqM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wf14yrb7WqM[/video]

It occurs to me that one of the best things about college was the ability to start a conversation with ANYONE new (but in particular, any young woman you wanted to meet) with the simple query of, "What's your major?"

No wonder talking to new people got so hard after I graduated.

Just switch from "whats your major" to "the weather."

Aw jeez, now I feel like an old person.

So that's how I'll know a guy is interested in me... thanks for the warning. :p I'll have to let them know right off the bat I'm not allowed to date till I'm 30. haha
Just say these lyrics to them

Brothers caught in a lie
Not wishing they was like on top of the world
Realized a comment refer to Hip-Hop as a girl
'Cause back in junior class my cats return from tour
Remember to race well cause I wish I met her sooner
Fortunately I step to her and it had to be a dope strategy
She was leaded to an academy
Can I have your digits? (sorry)
I'm traveling and its hard to get at me
What's your major by the way? Fraudulent activity!?

That should throw them off. They probably don't know who BT even is.

C

Catlynn

It's on my left side... My phone just did a weird flippy thing.

Rachel20

May 7, 2013
It's Father's Day today! (in Australia). May fathers everywhere be blessed and loved and appreciated for their essential role in society. May those who don't have earthly fathers turn their hearts and minds to their Heavenly Father. He's the ultimate Father and He loves you truly and deeply! But in that, may you also find godly male role models in your life. Be blessed, my brothers and sisters. I love you guys. :)

I love my dad SO MUCH!!

We just talked right now, and he spoke about feeling compassion for the homeless and for birds and stray cats. His prayer now to God is "God , please provide for all the living creatures you've created."

He's so awesome!

He's the one who inspires me. For compassion, for work, and for life.

He's the #1 man in my life. He's my hero.

I thank God for giving me a father like him, who's sacrificed and worked so hard so I can be where I am today. I wish more than anything that I could hug him right now.

I can't. So I will let the internet know he is the BEST to me in this whole wide world.

ronnie2796

May 9, 2014
Well,....I was doing a bit better, I was starting to feel more optimistic,.....And then I had to go to back to this crazy church that my parents keep dragging me to, and my dad decided to get all personally offended because I miss our old church that I never wanted to leave, and so then, decided to use that as an opportunity to bring up my flaws and past mistakes.

I love my dad. I know that he "loves" me, and "Wants only the best" for me, But I'm really not seeing that he loves me. Not for a while now.

To add to the list of things bothering me, there are my two jobs, neither of which are going as well as they should be. There is my schooling, there is personal drama, financial struggles, and me fighting myself to stay organized.

I feel like I'm failing at life, and I'm not even 18 yet. I'm scared and sad. And I hate telling people about my problems, I feel like I'm being needy,...But I'd rather tell you guys than the people around me. So, please excuse my rantings...

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Well,....I was doing a bit better, I was starting to feel more optimistic,.....And then I had to go to back to this crazy church that my parents keep dragging me to, and my dad decided to get all personally offended because I miss our old church that I never wanted to leave, and so then, decided to use that as an opportunity to bring up my flaws and past mistakes.

I love my dad. I know that he "loves" me, and "Wants only the best" for me, But I'm really not seeing that he loves me. Not for a while now.

To add to the list of things bothering me, there are my two jobs, neither of which are going as well as they should be. There is my schooling, there is personal drama, financial struggles, and me fighting myself to stay organized.

I feel like I'm failing at life, and I'm not even 18 yet. I'm scared and sad. And I hate telling people about my problems, I feel like I'm being needy,...But I'd rather tell you guys than the people around me. So, please excuse my rantings...
You seem very well adjusted to me. I feel like I am failing at life too at times and I am 59. Things are looking better now though...

D

didymos

If you don't have anything nice to say... maybe you shouldn't say anything at all.

I'm surprised you don't know that already.
Don't you shush me girl, lol

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009

You certainly have a lot on your plate, Ronnie. I don't think there are many people who could do all that and not be overwhelmed by it all. Is there any way you can lessen your load? Maybe only work one job instead of two? Keep praying about it and God will bring about some kind of solution or at least help you in some way. I'll pray for u too. Sometimes God puts us in these situations as a test too so it could be a test you're going through, especially with your dad and that church you don't like. Ask God for help and He will help you through it. God bless.

H

Ho11y

Maybe in YOUR universe where apparently all guys are Bieber clones...
(Sucha gay gif btw lol) ;)
That didn't even make sense. I admire your efforts for a comeback though.

A

arwen-undomiel

You know that type of laugh when you snort like your trying to hold a in laugh, cus it's not an appropriate time to keel over laughing? Well for the 3rd time now, I've woken out of a dream by a snort laugh for whatever reason what I had dreamed was ridiculously funny.

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
I just discovered that if you drink red wine after eating chocolate covered pretzels it tastes like grape jelly in your mouth. o_O