Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CatHerder

Mar 20, 2013
My friend and fellow (well, she's not exactly a fellow) piano teacher is having a recital for grown-ups tonight. I'll be attempting the Passapied from Debussey's Bergamasque Suite.

I'm taking some food there as well. I have some pears, apples and oranges I need to get rid of. I also got strawberries. Will put on a wood block with edam cheese and some crackers.

I'm also making some mini-pizzas that will hopefully turn out heart shaped. We shall see.

I was originally just going to make a heart shaped cheese ball with a dagger through it, but I decided I should be more "positive" about Valentine's Day.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
I was originally just going to make a heart shaped cheese ball with a dagger through it, but I decided I should be more "positive" about Valentine's Day.
But the dagger IS (a) positive(ly) necessary accessory.

After all, people are going to need something to spread the cheese with...

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
IMG_20150214_174420.jpg

This is what my Valentine's Day is looking like. Decided to stop being grumpy and get chocolate, and Starbucks. Zero regrets. And no, I will not be eating this all at once. XD

penknight

Jan 6, 2014
I feel like my spiritual light has gone poof, like it's not even there. I wanna believe God is out there and He loves me, but I dunno. It's all really confusing right now. The rug has been pulled from underneath of me and now everything is wrong.
I get like too sometimes, but that's the test. You have to believe. That's a major component in our relationship with God. Please hang in there, until you can find the light again. I'll be praying for you.

B

blueorchidjd

That awkward moment when an old friend of yours that you used to party with messages you on facebook and wants to hang out with you next week and you haven't hung out with people for like two years.....and then you feel like they would be scared at how Christianly you are now lol.
Idunnno if that's a good idea lol

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Grace-Like-Rain I still can't see those albums. Can you make them public or something?

T

Tintin

That Dr. Phil video was fifty shades of awkward. :)

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
Anyone who is contemplating watching fifty shades needs help. Seriously. I almost flipped out at someone in my house for contemplating seeing it (hint -it wasn't my dad. Not in a million years would he go see it).

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
i just got home from dinner. took my parents out to eat ^_^ funny thing is we went to one place, and there was NO parking available. so we went somewhere else, and when we walked in, i hurried to the hostess to put down my name. and within minutes of us getting on the roster, tons (slight exaggeration) of people showed up, so we beat the rush! ^_^ yaaaas. and later one, i shall buy starbucks. hurray!

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
You know what's even more odd about Valentine's Day? It's the nine month marker since my mom passed away.

Jilly81

Jan 16, 2011
Sorry to hear that, Lil ... I'll be in the prayer room for a few minutes, so if you want to talk to someone, feel free.

W

wwjd_kilden

no chest pain today, yay!
but will check it out anyway

Roh_Chris

Jun 15, 2014
This is the best thing I have seen all day by far :D
Yeah, it was funny alright. But don't you think it's too early to say that this was the best thing you have seen all day by farwhen your day has only begun? :p

D

didymos

Sometimes I think to myself: why should I bother about english spelling and grammar anymore,
and be more like a free spirit as sveinen instead. His onorthodox thinking is contagious.

LoveloveLOOOVVVE