Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
I just rewatched some clips from Sailor Moon and oh my gosh it is so stupid but the nostalgia compels me

B

blueorchidjd

My back is killing me.
softly
with its song
killing me softly
sciatica
shooting down my leg
with its song
killing me softly
with......
paaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin

just kidding. its not that bad. but I feel like i'm sitting like a pelican.

Oh froop.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Nice one AsifinPassing. Though it would be easy to imagine this video was Randall Monroe's work, both from the stick figures and from the ending.

Here's your gif.

M

MissCris

I don't like it when somebody tells me how things are going to be, in a tone that implies that they expect resistance, like maybe I'm going to put up a fight.

Because then I have to resist the urge to argue or else prove them right.

Pbbbthhhhhbt.

Apr 15, 2014
Two more days here after today. Then a day and a half of travel. Love my family, ready to be home though

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
So yesterday, I totally did a not smart move. I totally bought a super sugary cereal...because it was Star Wars themed. It's not even that great, lol.

I'm gonna stick with eggs and fresh fruit for breakfast. I haven't ate anything protein yet this morning. I should probably do that.

S

Shouryu

*sigh* Feeling really worn out at the moment.
We miss you around here, Paul. Clearly, you're busy, and I can't criticize since I have a tendency to vanish as well...but I hope there comes a point were you can become active again.

ChandlerFan

Jan 8, 2013
We miss you around here, Paul. Clearly, you're busy, and I can't criticize since I have a tendency to vanish as well...but I hope there comes a point were you can become active again.
Thank you for saying that. It really does mean a lot. I do try to post here and there, but maybe there will come a point where I can be more active again. I'm really not trying to shut anybody out. I'm thankful to still be plugged into the Facebook prayer thread and be able to pop into chat here and there (I popped into Singles last night but no one was around). I guess you could say I have a limited capacity for where I can pour my energy, and CC was bumped to the wayside a bit.

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
Ugh I have no idea why I am always so tired during the middle of the day. Maybe it's the heat here.....it's been hot

S

Siberian_Khatru

Thank you for saying that. It really does mean a lot. I do try to post here and there, but maybe there will come a point where I can be more active again. I'm really not trying to shut anybody out. I'm thankful to still be plugged into the Facebook prayer thread and be able to pop into chat here and there (I popped into Singles last night but no one was around). I guess you could say I have a limited capacity for where I can pour my energy, and CC was bumped to the wayside a bit.
Hey! I was wondering recently where you had been. Glad you're still poking around bud.

The wayside isn't so bad. It haz cookies. :cool:

S

Shouryu

03ad13d93a38e1cf087f3a0b249faf92.jpg

Wake up at noon.
Read.
Eat.
Play LoL.
Flirt with Angie over text.
Do ten minutes worth of work-work.
Read my bible.
Start some laundry.
Eat.
So many things I COULD be doing.
Instead, I'm going to play more LoL.

Bahhhhh.

egeiro

Mar 17, 2015
I just rewatched some clips from Sailor Moon and oh my gosh it is so stupid but the nostalgia compels me

Dude, four years ago I watched all 250 (Or something like that) episodes of Sailor Moon.... twice. Okay, each episode is a little bit repetitive. But you can't knock back Sailor Moon.
:p

egeiro

Mar 17, 2015
I heard there were tacos too, but I'm pretty sure Arlene stole those on her way through :p
Ah, tacos came, and they went. I think it might be time to move on.

In a couple of threads, I brought up cannibalism. That might just be my new thing.