Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

MollyConnor

When it comes to spiders, I'm like Ron Weasley. :eek:

T

Tintin

Lovely little Aussie town. Would you just look at all that snow...

hqdefault.jpg

EDIT: Oh, my goodness, Carol! That's not snow. Those are spiderwebs!

Last edited by a moderator:
M

MollyConnor

lol, your description makes it sound as if at every turn there is danger lurking in the wildlife, and only a properly prepared and trained Dundee type Aussie could possibly hope to brave this dangerous land.

*Pours coffee*
*looks around for snakes and deadly spiders*
*sips*

Thinks to self :"It's been an hour, and no deadly wildlife has invaded my suburban residence to harm or devour me. Today IS a good day".
Aren't all Aussie men like this?

banner-top_steve.jpg

Jul 15, 2013
Lol, no.

It might surprise ya, but we even have some folk who have followed the USA's lead in adopting the use of shopping scooters - some for reasons other than medical. Now I don't like to assume, but just yesterday as I was outside doing some yard work I saw a lady who appeared to be getting a little sunshine riding down the sidewalk in one...lol.

T

Tintin

I hate spiders too, that's why I decided to be born in Australia. ;)

But seriously, I take the non-deadly spiders outside in a plastic container and the deadly ones I kill. I'm not taking chances.

J

jennymae

But seriously, I take the non-deadly spiders outside in a plastic container and the deadly ones I kill. I'm not taking chances.
How can you tell the difference? I'd be to busy screaming and running away...:eek:

C

CarolSampaio

Could you be more awesome???? You are just awesome!!! :)

T

Tintin

How can you tell the difference? I'd be to busy screaming and running away...:eek:
Well, if you die, they're deadly. If you live, they're not deadly. But seriously, I'm not sure. In Australia, it generally seems the deadly spiders look evil, while the non-deadly ones just look ugly and unpleasant. I'm not saying it's a foolproof method, but that's okay. I'm no scientist.

J

jennymae

Well, if you die, they're deadly. If you live, they're not deadly. But seriously, I'm not sure. In Australia, it generally seems the deadly spiders look evil, while the non-deadly ones just look ugly and unpleasant. I'm not saying it's a foolproof method, but that's okay. I'm no scientist.
That explains a lot;)

M

MissCris

I don't want to go into detail here...but I just ate a fair amount of soap by accident. My night just got a whole lot more interesting.

I think I've gotten rid of the heartburn, though. Silver lining.

C

CarolSampaio

I don't want to go into detail here...but I just ate a fair amount of soap by accident. My night just got a whole lot more interesting.

Always look on the bright side of things!!! :)

T

Tintin

Oh my, MissCris! Cussing up a storm again, are we? ;) Please, look after yourself.

S

Shouryu

Ah, spiders.
20140513_170740_cgigiec_sm.jpg

Oof, Cristen, I hate to tell you, but your next two to four days just got interesting. Because I've drank dish soap before.

Buy lots of Pepto-Bismol. Enjoy the soap flavored burps headed your way.