Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

MissCris

grilled stuffies are my favorite dinner EVAR. (mean mom)
That's what I get for explaining that people eat animals. And for failing to explain that stuffed animals are not, in fact, delicious.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
That's what I get for explaining that people eat animals. And for failing to explain that stuffed animals are not, in fact, delicious.
It depends what they're stuffed with. I usually enjoy stuffed animals, especially poultry, but each to his/her own.

That reminds me, Thanksgiving is next week for us Northerners. Lots of turkeys getting stuffed... delicious in MY opinion! :p

Apr 15, 2014
Hahaha! I love my customers. One of them sent me this:

Last edited:

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
I slammed my foot into the metal portion of my bedframe late last night (even cut myself a tiny bit. By tiny I mean really tiny. I mean it cut slightly deeper than normal but it wasn't bad at all). No visible bruising, can move my toes and everything, can walk/drive without pain, but when I'm resting my ankle hurts. Makes sense, right? :rolleyes:

B

blueorchidjd

I think I'm going to start buying onesies and just wearing them all winter.
This one is selling on amazon for $40 if anyone is interested
41HCh0ZVyrL.jpg

S

Siberian_Khatru

Which part? :p

She swung by unannounced whilst waiting for her boyfriend to finish up at the bar. Oh, how she loves to regale with tales of... things. And stuff.

But as for the onsie? Come on... it's a freaking unicorn!

Apr 15, 2014
I meant about your gran. She sound fun, talking about stuff and things. ;)

S

sydlit

Which part? :p

She swung by unannounced whilst waiting for her boyfriend to finish up at the bar. Oh, how she loves to regale with tales of... things. And stuff.

But as for the onsie? Come on... it's a freaking unicorn!
Whoa, ... brother, ... what's wrong with a unicorn?! And I must say, blueorchid is looking quite right in the unicorn onesy.;) ... ( ones-icorn uni? )

S

Siberian_Khatru

Whoa, ... brother, ... what's wrong with a unicorn?! And I must say, blueorchid is looking quite right in the unicorn onesy.;) ... ( ones-icorn uni? )
Lol... context, syd. I'm digging blue and the unicorn onesie.

B

blueorchidjd

That's not me lol.
Hahaha.
Thanks though :p

--
Now time to listen to political broadcast about the end times, this is how I roll.
I went to walmart and got a onesie with doughnuts on it.
I am learning to adult.

Yahshua

Sep 22, 2013
I'm having troubles containing myself looking at all these Feels memes. So dumb yet funny. My cheeks are starting to hurt.

*giggles* *laughs hysterically* *snorts* *composes herself*

Pardon me. That was very lady-like. Carry on.
XD lol wow this was right on time. Thank you lol

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
So my grandmother made a batch of chocolate oatmeal (no-bake) cookies that turned out way too dry. She was going to throw them out to the dog. NO WAY!

A little water, a few more oats, and I'm having chocolate oatmeal for breakfast.

Jul 25, 2015
So my grandmother made a batch of chocolate oatmeal (no-bake) cookies that turned out way too dry. She was going to throw them out to the dog. NO WAY!

A little water, a few more oats, and I'm having chocolate oatmeal for breakfast.
you should go on Chopped! Very creative

mochi

May 26, 2015

ummm.. choccolate is a big no no for dog btw.. glad you eat that ^^

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
That bit about chocolate being bad for dogs, I dunno... my dogs have always loved chocolate and they all have lived long, happy lives. And I have a relative who eats more chocolate, more often than I, and every time she eats chocolate her dog gets a bite. And her dogs have all lived long, happy lives.

I think people got the idea chocolate was bad for dogs because they failed to take body mass into account and gave them as much chocolate as a human would eat... which WOULD be bad for a 40 pound dog.