Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

shineyourlight

May 25, 2015
Me: Oh, look...my paycheck! I'm so rich and have all the money.

*2 hours later after paying bills and taxes*

Me: I'm so poor. I might as well live in a box......

cinder

Mar 26, 2014
Well I'm supposed to be working on my resume and stuff, but hire me, I'm smart and hardworking doesn't seem like it will land me many job offers. Some days I wish I could be the type of person who goes through life irresponsible, with no thought for the future, and doesn't care that they are that way. Trouble is I can't stand those types of people (mostly because sooner or later society is going to try to convince me that it's my responsibility to help them get out of the hole they dug for themselves). And that's a rant, not directed at anyone in particular so don't take it personally.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Apparently some people never grow up, even people who are old enough to be my parents :x

Haha. ANYWAYS. Happy Tuesday people. What is on the agenda for the day? :D
I just checked out the local Hallmark store (Cards! Gifts! Stationery and letter-writing supplies!) and library in this area for the first time!! I even got to pick my own library card design, featuring local wildlife!! And I came home with 5 books on my favorite subject, arts & crafts (making things)!!!

These are the things I get excited about. Yes, my life is just that exciting.

For those of you who've read my other posts of what's been going on lately in my life, all I can say is:

#BrazenHussy
#TruePlaya4Life
#ThisIsHowIRoll

:D

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
earlier today, i was on hold with an insurance company for 36ish mins. they want you to hang up, but i didn't!

M

missy2014

Gotta agree with your last statement ^
I think this is reverse psychology he he :D

M

missy2014

Rats my joke backfired the guy above posted before I post

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
I just checked out the local Hallmark store (Cards! Gifts! Stationery and letter-writing supplies!) and library in this area for the first time!! I even got to pick my own library card design, featuring local wildlife!! And I came home with 5 books on my favorite subject, arts & crafts (making things)!!!

These are the things I get excited about. Yes, my life is just that exciting.

For those of you who've read my other posts of what's been going on lately in my life, all I can say is:

#BrazenHussy
#TruePlaya4Life
#ThisIsHowIRoll

:D
"But I tell you that every careless word that people speak, they shall give an accounting for it in the day of judgment."

(Matthew 12:36)

S

sydlit

Confess your faults, one to another,
And pray for each other.....
And pass the piroghies, James

eternallife7

May 19, 2015
Rats my joke backfired the guy above posted before I post
The first thing you do on the island is build a hut. Then you wait until the next day and comb the shore for the dental floss that probably washed ashore. Did I get it right!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
The first thing you do on the island is build a hut. Then you wait until the next day and comb the shore for the dental floss that probably washed ashore. Did I get it right!
Yeah, I saw that episode of Gilligan's Island.

cinder

Mar 26, 2014
Cinder's not so great accomplishments in 2016:

Well the first one involves a hot teapot and the glass topper on my desk that used to be all in one piece. Now it's in 2 pieces, but I hid the break with a pretty hotpad.

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
Cinder's not so great accomplishments in 2016:

Well the first one involves a hot teapot and the glass topper on my desk that used to be all in one piece. Now it's in 2 pieces, but I hid the break with a pretty hotpad.
If it's acrylic, it can be repaired with acrylic cement or some WeldOn #4. There are youtube vids on how to do it. :)