Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 22, 2016
I guess i didnt post it right. Its a pic of big onion bags labeled onions but they're all filled with corn on the cob.
Sorry, brother zero. Sometimes your sophisticated humor is lost on us mental-midgets. :p ;) (Love ya, brother) :)

N

ntw1103

*Walks merrily along way, suddenly becomes aware of unpleasant feeling...*
"Huh. Something is wrong... I feel... lack of connectiony with humans... love meter is feeling low... I FEEL HOLLOW."
Feeling persists and grows for a few days, in spite of hanging out with friends.

Then I had a revelation, as of 10 minutes ago.
"OOOHHHH! IT'S CALLED LONELINESS! THAAAAT'S WHAT'S HAPPENING RIGHT NOW... Wait.... HOW COULD I POSSIBLY FORGET WHAT LONELINESS IS!? HOW DOES THAT EVEN HAPPEN?"

*Is very confused by this strange turn of events.*

S

skylove7

Nah.. sometimes I just think things are a lot funnier than everyone else does... :p
Lol....
Aww sweetie
I know what you mean...

That is why we crack jokes in a long Wal Mart line and people stare at us...lol
They stare....because we are unique :)

HaHa
Btw ZT
I am a legend in my OWN mind ya know
:p
Lol

S

Shouryu

yHjV7cG.jpg

You know that this is all you want now that you know it exists.

AsifinPassing

Jul 13, 2010
I was going to post a picture of an Indian Taco in reply, but the thought of posting a food picture made me feel a bit sick to my stomach (because I seem to have some sort of natural aversion to many popular, vogue, or otherwise common trends...).

So I was like, "Nah...I'm good," but ending up posting the explanation of this situation as my reply. Hmm... anyway...

M

missy2014

There's nothing like being woken up at 7:30am by super loud chainsaws, because your neighbor is having people cut down trees in his front yard. Someone just made the worst neighbor list... not cool, man. -_-
Nice avatar you suit brown coloured contacts (if i got that right?)

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
View attachment 145529

You know that this is all you want now that you know it exists.
I do not want that because it is all plastic. You can tell it's plastic from the pic.

Now if it were real... I still wouldn't want it because I'm not too big on bacon. But I know a few people who would kill for it.

By the way, how would you cook that shell without it self destructing? Bacon shrinks when you cook it...

L

LittleBit1987

I do not want that because it is all plastic. You can tell it's plastic from the pic.

Now if it were real... I still wouldn't want it because I'm not too big on bacon. But I know a few people who would kill for it.

By the way, how would you cook that shell without it self destructing? Bacon shrinks when you cook it...

Lol.... Lynx I'm over here shaking my head... And laughing to myself cause I totally thought this taco was real... Till YOU pointed out that it's plastic and you said it's mainly bacon, and I thought... Well shoot... He just ruined possibly the most amazing eye candy of tacos there ever was.... Sigh... Not that I'm big on tacos... But that actually looked... Kinda tasty.

BUT.... Not so much anymore.... Lol:rolleyes: