Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

chancer

I'm kinda in the same boat as you are in lol... So much happening to me and my husband right now. one attack after the other... but I've been the same thing from 6 different people thus far... God's gonna work something awesome and amazing in our life...something huge is gonna happen... I just have to praise the Lord with all I am and thank him for everything we are going through.

it's been a rough couple of weeks, but I am trusting HIM and I Know in my heart, WE can do this!!! Just being Patient and doing what God wants me to do is the hardest thing ever to do. Don't worry... many times I feel like I'm a total noob... xD

praying for you sister :)

M

MollyConnor

So...who won the 40,000 post game again? I forgot already.

B

blueorchidjd

Just took out the trash while wearing my doughnut onesie.
My neighbors have discovered my secret identity.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
This is a wonderful place to hang out. Even when there is *stuff* that happens and needs to be dealt with, it's still a great place.

I just want to say that although I haven't met any of the people on this site IRL, you have my respect and appreciation. I look forward to meeting you all one day.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
This is a wonderful place to hang out. Even when there is *stuff* that happens and needs to be dealt with, it's still a great place.

I just want to say that although I haven't met any of the people on this site IRL, you have my respect and appreciation. I look forward to meeting you all one day.

I feel the same way that you do. One day we will all be together. That will be glorious.

L

LittleBit1987

I feel the same way that you do. One day we will all be together. That will be glorious.
I know there was a thread about this awhile back... but.

How about that Cruise ship we were getting crazy about? :D

If not that, then at least meet up in Vegas and have some fun! lol sorry... just kidding... but something along those lines would be totally awesome :)

T

Tintin

You're a good man, Dino. God bless you, brother.

C

crosstweed

Just took out the trash while wearing my doughnut onesie.
My neighbors have discovered my secret identity.
You really should have one with a mask on it. Like my Bat-

Never mind.

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
I haven't really talked about how I've been doing lately, and the reason is...I'm not doing well. Physically, I'm pretty meh. Nothing life-threatening, but I never feel well. Ever. Emotionally I'm even worse. Mentally, I'm just about shot. Most days I feel like my brain is barely functioning.

C

Called4Christ

Just finished trying to study Daniel and Revelation again. I almost always end up more confused than when I first start. Lol. I feel like a 5 year old holding a book on quantum physics and going: oohh look! Words and stuff!!!! :D!.......What do these mean again?

Seriously, though. I wish I could understand more of what I read in general (not just Daniel and Revelation). :p

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
For the most part, the reason I'm not doing so well is my job. My coworkers are nice and the job itself isn't terrible. But... I'm constantly feeling like I'm wasting my life. I'm not doing anything different than before I got a job. Except now, I'm making money while wasting my life. In a lot of ways I'm more depressed now than I was before I got my job, though you couldn't tell my parents that. They wouldn't believe me, or they would try and say some cliche Christian thing about enduring things for a season, or this is just the process of becoming an adult... sorry, but NONE of that helps.

And with the current emotional state I'm in, that just makes me feel WORSE. Because if this is how the rest of my life is going to be, some miserable purgatory-like state, why would ANYONE want to live?

TO make matters worse, I have not found a home church. Two months later, I've still not found a church to get involved and connected with. But I got scheduled to work today. I managed to get to an early morning service, but here's the thing - I barely kept awake enough to go to church and proceed to go to work. And today...I had a 5-hour shift. and it was basically a 5-hour long rush hour. I honestly cannot do this again. Even if that means quitting and not giving them their 2 week notice.

I've gotten the feeling I need to move on from this job already, even though I've only been there since February...but already I know I need to move on from this. With every passing day I just feel worse. I know I could do better and be better. But right now, punching in and scanning groceries and smiling as some people act like you're lesser because you work at a grocery store is my new normal.