Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Rosesrock

And... kenthomas wins the "Made Me Burst Out Laughing" award for a very reflective day. :D Huge hugs to you, ken. Boy, did that crack me up. :D

Tintin, thank you so much for your sweet thoughts.

The thing is, years ago, someone who once knew us both told me about his life on Facebook. He did everything we talked about doing when we were together--went to live in his dream country, married a girl there, had a family, has published a series of novels, opened a school. I saw the pictures with his name on the side in huge letters.

Me? I've just been living in tower (and it's not all that high, seeing as I'm afraid of heights), working small-time jobs and living a small life. But, at least it's mine, and God is the only one who could ever take it from me.

Or give it to someone else.
I'm secretly hoping his parking code doesn't work today

Roh_Chris

Jun 15, 2014
Let's see...

*weighs options*

Pining over ex... Drooling over buffet...

Guess which one wins out! :D

I just hope no one causes a hold up at the dessert table.

Things could get ugly.
That wouldn't be me, Kim. Although we cannot rule out a hold up. :p

J

jeremyPJ

I'm tired of jumping through hoops. I put in for this job that i'm so close to getting...two months ago.
I've been to four interviews, filled out applications that "if I don't fill this one out, I can't work here", twice. Supposed to have my orientation tomorrow.

So I come home from getting my haircut, she left a message, urgent. She says since they have Corporate folks coming tomorrow, I can't start til Thursday. And...believe it or not, I have another form to fill out or I can't work there. She left at noon, gave me instructions to wait for her email and respond immediately. Nothing. So I call the boss who's there now. He tells me she is gone, I'll have to call back tomorrow. The "short, quick, get me off the phone" type of conversation. This is beginning to drive me cray-cray. Pfft...

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
for the love of chocolate, if you have a new patient appointment scheduled at a doctor's office, show up early!!!!!!!

that's all.

M

MollyConnor

21 years ago on this very day, I signed my life away.

I got married, just like the good Christian culture told me to do.

I wonder if he even remembers... while he's out with her and their kids together.
I'm sure he's thinking in his head, "why did I let her go?" Not saying he isn't happy with his wife and kids, but usually men like that tend to think "the grass is greener..."

May 26, 2016
2 days ago my 6 year old, WEEEEH WEEEEEEEEEH WEEEEEEEEH WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!!
Ooooohh my head hurts.
Do you want an aspirin?
No
What's up? What happened?
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH
You need to come here.
Sure.
I wanna go to the lake.
Right.
So we went to the lake. I said: hey were you just faking that to go to the lake?
Yes!!
Really LOL.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I'm secretly hoping his parking code doesn't work today
I'm a small town hick. Gimme a clue - what's a parking code? Is it a number the company gives an employee to get into the parking garage?

(That's just a wild guess... but it would save hiring someone to stand at the entrance to check people in and out so it would make sense. But I have no idea if that's how it really works.)

R

Rosesrock

I'm a small town hick. Gimme a clue - what's a parking code? Is it a number the company gives an employee to get into the parking garage?

(That's just a wild guess... but it would save hiring someone to stand at the entrance to check people in and out so it would make sense. But I have no idea if that's how it really works.)
Why yes Your guess as wild as it was is right.

R

Rosesrock

I'm tired of jumping through hoops. I put in for this job that i'm so close to getting...two months ago.
I've been to four interviews, filled out applications that "if I don't fill this one out, I can't work here", twice. Supposed to have my orientation tomorrow.

So I come home from getting my haircut, she left a message, urgent. She says since they have Corporate folks coming tomorrow, I can't start til Thursday. And...believe it or not, I have another form to fill out or I can't work there. She left at noon, gave me instructions to wait for her email and respond immediately. Nothing. So I call the boss who's there now. He tells me she is gone, I'll have to call back tomorrow. The "short, quick, get me off the phone" type of conversation. This is beginning to drive me cray-cray. Pfft...
I hate hoop jumping. I'm terrible at it

CatHerder

Mar 20, 2013
Asifinpassing's kissing thread has me wondering - -

I wonder how many believers hug a member of the opposite sex with a safe, side-hug, and how many do the full frontal bosom-bash??

T

Tintin

I wonder how many believers hug a member of the opposite sex with a safe, side-hug, and how many do the full frontal bosom-bash??
I do proper hugs, but I don't find them to be a temptation.

Sep 6, 2013

I love how you worded this. Hehehee.

I do proper hugs when the other person seems comfortable with it, and when I feel comfortable with them.

Full hugs have so much more depth.