Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 2, 2009
Is your friend in prison now? ;)
Oh wow I just realized that you might be thinking he pulled all the legs off of them. :eek: No no no lol... he only pulled off one leg and let the daddy long leg keep the rest. :rolleyes:

Aug 2, 2009
This is a pretty amazing story.

[video=youtube;TJUh-Jeqfrg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJUh-Jeqfrg[/video]

Last edited:

AsifinPassing

Jul 13, 2010
That experience when you've had a certain song stuck in your head FOR DAYS, but only a small fragment of it...and singing that fragment to others availeth not in discovering the song to which it belongs... SIRI, Google Search, and all other avenues have failed you...and you KNOW that if you could ever find it and play it...all those people who DIDN'T HELP when you were trying to figure it out...will remember and even SING ALONG with the song...

Fenner

Jan 26, 2013
Lol no. He only did that to those spiders. He loved animals and had both cats and dogs. :) Unfortunately he died one day while swimming in his pool. They think he had an epileptic seizure. He was only 29. He was by far the best and closest friend I ever had. :( He was also one of those people that everyone instantly liked because he always made people laugh by being silly.
Wow, I'm sorry. That's really sad.

May 25, 2015
My boyfriend is getting on an airplane today to go back home.

Long distance relationships are extremely hard, but he's worth it.

My heart is extremely heavy right now.

T

Tintin

I'm sorry, Shine. I'll be praying for you two. God bless you.

Fenner

Jan 26, 2013
I'm a sarcastic person. I have worked on that. Really worked hard to shut my mouth. It's so hard sometimes though. I've never been nasty, I don't want to hurt peoow feelings. Sometimes I have to say LA LA LA in my head to get the sarcastic comment I'm thinking out, so I don't say it out loud. I know, I'm weird.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Aw... Thanks, Reece... But if I were TRULY awesome...

I wouldn't have taken a year--A WHOLE YEAR!!!!--to fulfill a promise I made to make a bracelet for you.

Seeing your enthusiasm makes me wish I could have found the right stones to copy it EXACTLY. I tried. :(

But seeing your smile through the forum makes me feel super happy... AND super guilty for not getting it to you sooner.

Born_Again

Nov 15, 2014

Too many logistics involved. I would want something more tangible. Less to figure out. Keep it simple!

Aug 2, 2009
Was just at Lowe's (huge hardware store) looking for a nozzle for a garden hose. I looked through their huge garden center.. not there. I went inside the main store and looked through the first few aisles...not there. By this time I probably covered a quarter mile of walking.

I found a young man who worked in the garden center and asked where they would be. He thought for awhile and then said he thinks it might be on aisle 30. I said is that one of the aisles near the entrance to the main store because I already checked those and its not there. He says you just go in the main entrance, go right and you'll find it. -_- So.... I said is it towards the back of the store because i already went that way and checked the first few aisles in that area. He said you just have to make a right and go down that way. I said ok thanks, I'll be back later... :mad: (I lied about coming back)

Last edited:
W

wwjd_kilden

Hehe, at least he could have said "If they're not there I don't know, sorry"

Aug 2, 2009
Hehe, at least he could have said "If they're not there I don't know, sorry"
Or he could have asked another employee if they knew where they were. -_- I can't believe he works in the garden center and doesn't know where the garden hose stuff is... And I haven't even mentioned the other examples of incompetence that I had the pleasure of experiencing this past week. It's like a plague around here. :(

W

wwjd_kilden

Or he could have asked another employee if they knew where they were. -_- I can't believe he works in the garden center and doesn't know where the garden hose stuff is... And I haven't even mentioned the other examples of incompetence that I had the pleasure of experiencing this past week. It's like a plague around here. :(
I never expect employees to know where everything is. Imagine how many thousands of things that must me.
... but yea, he could have asked someone.

Aug 2, 2009
I never expect employees to know where everything is. Imagine how many thousands of things that must me.
... but yea, he could have asked someone.
Yea but he works in the garden center. I think they should know where the garden hoses are. He was probably new. He looked like a teenager. Oh and you know what he was doing when I found him? He was reading a book behind the register. -_-

Sep 6, 2013

Sorry Shine, I know how terribly hard that can be. Cherish your time together and the memories made, and look ahead to the next visit at whatever-future-time it may come. I'm so happy you got to see each other! Praying for you.

W

wwjd_kilden

Yea but he works in the garden center. I think they should know where the garden hoses are. He was probably new. He looked like a teenager. Oh and you know what he was doing when I found him? He was reading a book behind the register. -_-
I've done that at work many times :p (but that's because the customers couldn't see me. thehe)