Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Y

Yahweh_is_gracious

All finished with my homework that is due in lecture tomorrow. No major issues with it aside from shaking my fat little fist at the screen and being frustrated with the computer software I don't understand. Nothing more for me to do tonight except cook chicken wings and keep an ear out for my Dad when he needs assistance. I'm going to skip watching the Super Bowl because I don't understand the desire to watch competitive sports, and am going to try to figure out my plumbing and venting system for my cabin so I can knock that out this Spring when the weather breaks.

rachelsedge

Oct 15, 2012
It is a beautiful 63 here today. In February, in Missouri.

I have the screen doors open and I love how "outside" smells. No candle can match it.

I LOVE winter, and I still want a nice, big snow, but I do love days like this, too.

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
Today started like total carp, but luckily it turned better in the last couple hours or so.... :rolleyes: I even got to add a long sought-after car to my car collection.. :)

Photo Feb 05, 4 05 20 PM.jpg

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
I never played with Barbies as a kid (I was too fascinated by things like Transformers and lightsabers), but this commercial totally made me swoon:

[video=youtube;PGPbKS8XUMY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGPbKS8XUMY[/video]

My favorite is the guy who says he'll only play with Ken. :cool:

These men are total knights in shining (plastic) armor! <3

Last edited:

Immawildthing

Jan 20, 2013
We didn't get doors, who knows when we're getting power. Serves me right for thinking something was actually going to happen.
We're having the warmest week in a LONG time, but nobody can or will help out. I wouldn't be surprised if I don't get a home for another year.

M

missy2014

:D ......................................

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
We didn't get doors, who knows when we're getting power. Serves me right for thinking something was actually going to happen.
We're having the warmest week in a LONG time, but nobody can or will help out. I wouldn't be surprised if I don't get a home for another year.
Sorry to hear that :(

Fenner

Jan 26, 2013

Im so sorry, that's disappointing.

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
I never played with Barbies as a kid (I was too fascinated by things like Transformers and lightsabers), but this commercial totally made me swoon:

[video=youtube;PGPbKS8XUMY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGPbKS8XUMY[/video]

My favorite is the guy who says he'll only play with Ken. :cool:

These men are total knights in shining (plastic) armor! <3
I wanted to like this, but it seems that the men in the video are embarrassed to admit that they play with Barbie. I would be proud!!!

The world would be a much better place if all men played with barbie!

rachelsedge

Oct 15, 2012
Not sure what everyone thinks about tattoos (not that I care, as I am about to show mine off, just perhaps a *Warning* to those of you who would want to stone me for having one) but here is one I got about a month ago. I heard the phrase during a really rough time last fall, and I immediately thought, "I want that as a tattoo." But, sometimes I go through irrational ideas and I tend to jump in to things without thinking it through so I decided to wait. Months later and it was still on my mind (unlike some other crazy ideas I've had that faded in about a week, ha) so I just went for it.

"Perfer et obdura - Dolor hic tibi proderit olio" (Latin) - "Be patient and tough - Someday this pain will be useful to you"

Obviously speaking to more than the pain of the tattoo ;) It's been a great reminder to me that the pain I have gone through, am going through, and will go through, has a purpose and will make me stronger. It has also helped a person or two who asks about it.

First picture is about half an hour after I got it. Second picture was last night, totally healed now. You can sort of see it in my avatar as well.

*Those against tattoos, shield your eyes, hide the children*
*Also, I am aware of how pale I am. No, it's not a flash from the camera*
tat.jpg
Snapchat-682657112.jpg

Nov 14, 2016
Not sure what everyone thinks about tattoos (not that I care, as I am about to show mine off, just perhaps a *Warning* to those of you who would want to stone me for having one) but here is one I got about a month ago. I heard the phrase during a really rough time last fall, and I immediately thought, "I want that as a tattoo." But, sometimes I go through irrational ideas and I tend to jump in to things without thinking it through so I decided to wait. Months later and it was still on my mind (unlike some other crazy ideas I've had that faded in about a week, ha) so I just went for it.

"Perfer et obdura - Dolor hic tibi proderit olio" (Latin) - "Be patient and tough - Someday this pain will be useful to you"

Obviously speaking to more than the pain of the tattoo ;) It's been a great reminder to me that the pain I have gone through, am going through, and will go through, has a purpose and will make me stronger. It has also helped a person or two who asks about it.

First picture is about half an hour after I got it. Second picture was last night, totally healed now. You can sort of see it in my avatar as well.

*Those against tattoos, shield your eyes, hide the children*
*Also, I am aware of how pale I am. No, it's not a flash from the camera*
View attachment 165750
View attachment 165751
1 Peter 1:7---- the trial of your faith---- more precious than gold...

WineRose

Jan 3, 2017
Row A, Column 9
I am awfully confused about the likes I get here. My genuine, serious posts don't get a lot of attention (1-3 likes on average), but my most short, stupid and random posts get tonnes of likes (One picture of a random cake got 5 likes!). Man, you people are so strange...but I love strange people :)

M

MollyConnor

[video=youtube;hiVQ8vrGA_8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiVQ8vrGA_8[/video]

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
I am awfully confused about the likes I get here. My genuine, serious posts don't get a lot of attention (1-3 likes on average), but my most short, stupid and random posts get tonnes of likes (One picture of a random cake got 5 likes!). Man, you people are so strange...but I love strange people :)
I usually find serious posts to be too long or boring... :rolleyes: If I want to read something serious, I'll go find a magazine...

Sonflower

Jan 30, 2016
It's been a super busy week.. :)

Lots of fun stuff happening in our household.. :) Missing my people here.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
It's been a super busy week.. :)

Lots of fun stuff happening in our household.. :) Missing my people here.
Do share?

(with at least ten characters... and I know there are at least ten characters around this place)

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
If you want 'likes' for serious posts, you have to post in a serious forum. This is Singles... the zanier, the better (as long as zany isn't unbiblical).

Actually, serious posts do get likes here too, but generally we like to keep things lighthearted. Life is hard, and needs some levity. :)