Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

LittleBit1987

Carpal tunnel sucks first thing in the morning...

COOOOOOFFFFFEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Did I mention I'll miss it a year from now?? :'(

Aug 2, 2009

I used to get that in the mornings too...but it was pinched nerves for me. Believe it or not, it went away one night when I asked Jesus to heal it. Its my little medical miracle (but I don't go around telling people about it) :rolleyes:

L

LittleBit1987

I used to get that in the mornings too...but it was pinched nerves for me. Believe it or not, it went away one night when I asked Jesus to heal it. Its my little medical miracle (but I don't go around telling people about it) :rolleyes:
Lol oh Gabe.... if only it were THAT easy for me to do that lol..

Even my doc said "it comes with pregnancy..." just like everything else I'm dealing with lol

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Aug 2, 2009

Even my doc said "it comes with pregnancy..." just like everything else I'm dealing with lol
Oh I know. I remember u talking about it before. I was just sharing/bragging about my experience :D

L

LittleBit1987

This worked for me. I don't know whether mine was carpal tunnel or pinched nerves (I'm betting on carpal tunnel though because I'm a computer nerd) but doing these stretch exercised reversed the symptoms.

Stretching Exercises to Help Prevent Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Uh... Lynx.... idk if you are aware of this fact... but uh... Lilttlebit here is pregnant, due in 12 weeks... lol and carpal tunnel comes with pregnancy ^_^....... so there you go buddy :) but thanks for the advice!

Oh I know. I remember u talking about it before. I was just sharing/bragging about my experience :D
lol I know... but in about 13 weeks (after baby is born) it SHOULD go away lol

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
It may come with it, but it might yet be mitigated.

Fenner

Jan 26, 2013
I get to go play with my neighbors puppy again today. She's working, she was home yesterday so I didn't get to cuddle him, it was a sad day, just kidding. Anyhow this is Blaze the puppy. IMG_1201.jpg

Lighthearted

Oct 17, 2016
:p

When is it best to use "the" vs "A" when talking about a/the fence?
Art..."the" is specific where as "a" is a general fence and not specific ie...The fence in my backyard is for privacy.
In your case...you could say...,"A fence might be tasty with a cup of hot tea."

Last edited:

Lighthearted

Oct 17, 2016
Personally, I prefer an occasional dark ale, but if brandy is your thing, enjoy it with gusto! ;)

(and in moderation, of course)

Welcome to CC, by the way!
A dark ale with coffee notes is delicious!

W

wwjd_kilden

Art..."the" is specific where as "a" is a general fence and not specific ie...The fence in my backyard is for privacy.
In your case...you could say...,"A fence might be tasty with a cup of hot tea."
Exactly what kind of fences do you have over there? :p :D

Aug 2, 2009

Oh and I forgot to mention that my carpal tunnel thing was with me for over 20 years before that night.. :rolleyes:

Fenner

Jan 26, 2013
I haven't seen Sonflower on here in ages. Hope she is okay.

Aug 2, 2009
1. Engaging in what u thought would be a friendly converstion about politics with a friend........... cool

2. Realizing that this friend was never really interested in your opinions and just wants to trash everything you say ........ not cool

3. Realizing that you've been a fool for caring so much about this person and even defended them in a public forum a few times......... really not cool -_-

4. Saying you're done with all of it and clicking the UNFRIEND button........ PRICELESS.

Last edited:

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
1. Engaging in what u thought would be a friendly converstion about politics with a friend........... cool

2. Realizing that this friend was never really interested in your opinions and just wants to trash everything you say ........ not cool

3. Realizing that you've been a fool for caring so much about this person and even defending them in a public forum a few times......... really not cool -_-

4. Saying you're done with all of it and clicking the UNFRIEND button........ PRICELESS.
Maybe what we're all really in need of now days is a little UN-social media...