Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Galatea

There comes a point in a woman’s life when she decides she no longer wants to be a “side chick”. It is depressing to be the back up plan. It is also depressing to be told I am “wrong” all the time, especially when I am not told what is “right”. It is also extremely draining to be told to “figure things out” and when I proffer a sheaf of hypotheses, not being told which one, if any, is correct. Confusion, pain, suffering, depression, despair could be remedied by a simple, direct conversation. Instead, I am given codes, clues, oblique references. The thing I need is security, and it was always tentative. I realize I am contemptible and despised by you. It angers me, and also gives me great pain. But at least I know how you feel, at long last. I am what is wrong- and nine days after you said you would never let me go.

L

loverofjesus27

I got bit by my dog but it was my fault i deserved it. She is gorgeously cute when she’s angry. I want to smash her head to see what’s inside...>•<

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
I got bit by my dog but it was my fault i deserved it. She is gorgeously cute when she’s angry. I want to smash her head to see what’s inside...>•<
Ohhh Im sorry you got bit, LOJ. :( I got bit by a dog too when I was little. Bit me right on my mouth. It probably just got scared. I hope you feel better soon.

J

joefizz

Goodnight everyone and God bless you all!

Immawildthing

Jan 20, 2013
Hmm, Wild takes his leave on the very same day that wisebeardman returns...

Has anybody ever seen these two guys in the same place? I'm starting to get suspicious. :rolleyes:
I'm wondering now if Wisebeardman is me, lol, thanks a lot...

I've long wondered if they were... "related"? :cool:
In all honesty though, I don't think we are related. I've ever met him for sure (and if I did, I didn't know it was him).

U

Ugly

The past few days I've had trouble falling asleep. I'll doze off and within a minute to 20 minutes I wake up feeling anxious about having fallen asleep.
I know it's just anxiety. But in those moments I can't get past it. I've done pretty good in recognizing and coping with anxiety over the years, but this is new. And I can't seem to control it. Or even minimize it. I should be asleep now, but I get too anxious.
Add to that I no longer have a friend to talk with about it such things. The person that helped me before is gone now. So I have no friends. Not anyone close really. So that's not helping.
Really just venting. If anyone thinks of it say a prayer for me please. My whole life seems so... weird right now.

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
Hmm, Wild takes his leave on the very same day that wisebeardman returns...

Has anybody ever seen these two guys in the same place? I'm starting to get suspicious. :rolleyes:
Wild has been here for many years before Wisebeardman ever joined...and I know Lyn is definitely not Wisebeardman. There isn't even the slightest similarity between them. Don't know what you were thinking unless maybe you are trying to tease her.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Actually I was trying to tease him more than her.

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
The past few days I've had trouble falling asleep. I'll doze off and within a minute to 20 minutes I wake up feeling anxious about having fallen asleep.
I know it's just anxiety. But in those moments I can't get past it. I've done pretty good in recognizing and coping with anxiety over the years, but this is new. And I can't seem to control it. Or even minimize it. I should be asleep now, but I get too anxious.
Add to that I no longer have a friend to talk with about it such things. The person that helped me before is gone now. So I have no friends. Not anyone close really. So that's not helping.
Really just venting. If anyone thinks of it say a prayer for me please. My whole life seems so... weird right now.
Praying for you

Immawildthing

Jan 20, 2013
Wild has been here for many years before Wisebeardman ever joined...and I know Lyn is definitely not Wisebeardman. There isn't even the slightest similarity between them. Don't know what you were thinking unless maybe you are trying to tease her.
Even before I was Immawildthing, I was BlueAngel. I've been here since I was 16 (6 years!). I'd dare say that I'm prettier, but juust because I'm a woman.

Actually I was trying to tease him more than her.
It was all good-natured fun, I wasn't offended.

Ohhh ok, now I totally get it! lol my bad :rolleyes: (sorry wise, if u are reading this... :rolleyes:)
Lol, I hate it when I stay away for so long that I forget just how awesome you are Gabe, lol.

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
Even before I was Immawildthing, I was BlueAngel. I've been here since I was 16 (6 years!). I'd dare say that I'm prettier, but juust because I'm a woman.

It was all good-natured fun, I wasn't offended.

Lol, I hate it when I stay away for so long that I forget just how awesome you are Gabe, lol.
Awww shucks, thanks Lin. :)

Socreta93

Jul 28, 2015
Trash Art: using objects discarded or rejected and creating art.

It don't matter how broken down you are, how badly you messed up, how sinful you lived your life, God can still use you. No matter what you have done in your life, you will never be discarded

Immawildthing

Jan 20, 2013
It's finals week... I'm nervous, but I can at least be grateful that I don't have anxiety this week. Which is amazing, because I've had a really rough last couple of months emotionally. Being more conscious of my diet and trying to keep myself healthy has really been helping with the anxiety. That being said, I'm still dealing with symptoms of my OCD. Maybe those take longer to go away...
I also just got paid *again* for life coaching! Honestly, it's a really awesome feeling, to het paid for something you actually enjoy doing.

Socreta93

Jul 28, 2015
It's finals week... I'm nervous, but I can at least be grateful that I don't have anxiety this week. Which is amazing, because I've had a really rough last couple of months emotionally. Being more conscious of my diet and trying to keep myself healthy has really been helping with the anxiety. That being said, I'm still dealing with symptoms of my OCD. Maybe those take longer to go away...
I also just got paid *again* for life coaching! Honestly, it's a really awesome feeling, to het paid for something you actually enjoy doing.
You're a really strong person to have peace through everything you have said.

G

Galatea

I was told today that he wishes I were dead, he is tired of my banalities and that I
am fake to the core. Mind you, two days before he told me he wanted to have sex with me. And November 26th that he would never let me go as I was the only woman who ever stood by him.

So there is the ignoble end to my one and only love.

Such is life.

J

joefizz

Goodnight everyone and I hope tomorrow will be a better day,God's name and son are always glorified in some way and we are fortunate to be included in that glorifying,as we move closer to Christmas remember your blessings,remember God,and Remember Jesus,Goodnight and may God bless you all.

Milktalk

Feb 19, 2017
well said ol chum :eek:

Goodnight everyone and I hope tomorrow will be a better day,God's name and son are always glorified in some way and we are fortunate to be included in that glorifying,as we move closer to Christmas remember your blessings,remember God,and Remember Jesus,Goodnight and may God bless you all.