Stress Mitigation Task Force

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

December - Full Album By George Winston (solo piano)

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Yes I felt a lot better since. It boosted my faith and sense of His presence in the world. Praying that you will receive peace and comfort about this. You, no we may also pray that her days are prolonged. We have a given lot but according to the Bible days can be shortened by violence or prolonged...
My fears started when my grandpa died. He died pretty abruptly. Heart attack, and he was gone in half an hour. That got into my mind "I can lose people out of nowhere". But from what I've seen on my grandma, who is a believer, she died when it was her time to go. She was holding on mainly for me, after she saw me married her health started deteriorating massively and it would have been a great suffering for her to continue in that health condition. I saw her in a dream while she was still alive, she was standing in a garden and watching, as if she was guarding. And I could tell she was very tired from standing and craved rest, and sun was setting, but she was still watching and guarding. So then I knew, that she was holding onto life still for me, to see me married and that my life was okay. And God allowed her to see it and then after some time she departed. My point being, God is graceful and believers may petition God with such things, and I pray that God will allow your mama to stay here for as many days as possible into ripe old age. Amen, please, lord Jesus.
Thank you and He has. She is almost 80. He is sooo very graceful indeed. Wow, that dream had to help you so much. You are so right, we should never want them to carry on, suffering so for the sake of their loves. Sincerely, my heart goes out to you. I am so thankful knowing she got to see you married < a God thing, for sure. You must have so many cherished memories.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

OFFICIUM DIVINUM. Parce mihi, Domine. Cantar Lontano, Gavino Murgia, Marco Mencoboni

This is a tribute to Jan Garbarek and The Hilliard Ensemble performing Parce mihi, Domine by Cristòbal de Morales

Hunt down the originals if you can ;):D (Jan Garbarek and The Hilliard Ensemble, Officium)

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

The Prayer of St. Francis from Miten and Premal's "Trusting the Silence"

This song has three parts to it; the prayer part starts around 4:04 :)

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

No matter what is happening, we can soar in Spirit to eternal God who has the whole world in His hand.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

Fly - Jason Upton

"Whoever has ears, let them hear.”

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
I guess just keep the faith even when your world is crumbling around you and people let you down. God wont fail...tell all your worries and fears to Him and He will give you his peace.

Feb 28, 2016
every nite;
'Great peace who they that Love Thy Law, and 'nothing' shall 'offend them'...

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

Father, Son, Spirit (Official Lyric Video) // from A Table Full Of Strangers // Jason Upton

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

Jason Upton, from "A Table Full Of Strangers"

Feb 28, 2016

Father, Son, Spirit (Official Lyric Video) // from A Table Full Of Strangers // Jason Upton
============================================
Thank You, dear Sister,
an absolutely beautiful, truthful, and personal!!!
:):)

Feb 28, 2016
============================================
Thank You, dear Sister,
an absolutely beautiful, truthful, and personal!!!
===============================================
you're just toooo-sweeeet, dear one -
we both Love you very much and appreciate your wisdom and understanding=years of experience and study...

Thomas Edison said, 'One percent inspiration, 99 percent perspiration!!!
so much work, but thankfully God gives us just enough strength to move forward, one step at a time...
those old 'scientists', many of them just understood that true 'knowledge was a gift from God'...