Strictly Miscellaneous

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
For me, not for others, there is a time and a place for everythng, so I felt humorous, had to vent, came to miscellaneous for it. I would never in Bible Discussion, but here is kind of ok, right? Maybe? Ok? God bless you.

Wonderful thread!

O

oldthennew

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((BREAKING-NEWS-FLASH))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

football may be under-inflated??????????????????????????

?thinking hard about some more incredible, valuable, vitally IMPORTANT life-changing Info-----come on JAUME..
you've go us goin now!!!!!!!:cool::confused:

Jan 19, 2013
For me, not for others, there is a time and a place for everythng, so I felt humorous, had to vent, came to miscellaneous for it. I would never in Bible Discussion, but here is kind of ok, right? Maybe? Ok? God bless you.
I love your sense of humor. . .

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
My suspicion is that you love,and this fulfills us all. I thank you for it, and the love of all of the family.........

I love your sense of humor. . .

O

oldthennew

we're ready to just go ahead an wrap our Jaume all up in some beautiful 'white-linen' and give
him as a gift to all of God's friends...:)

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
It is a really big step for us all, but it is also earerly anticipated, what glory.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Science has concluded that Science is not an exact Science

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
*drinks coffee*
*gets sick*
Dad: you shouldn't drink coffee
Me: Yeah I should just drink tea instead
Dad: Yeah
*next day*
*drinks coffee*

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
:)

That hits WAY too close to home.

Eats fried food, up most all night sick...........VA Dr, says "Do not eat fried foods."

Ok, ok, ok.............geessshhhhh

Stops by KFC on way home

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Please stop eating fried food.

:)

That hits WAY too close to home.

Eats fried food, up most all night sick...........VA Dr, says "Do not eat fried foods."

Ok, ok, ok.............geessshhhhh

Stops by KFC on way home

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
I used to read a one-frame comic in thee Long Beach Independent Press-Telegram called,
"There Ought To Be A Law."

The following would fit right into this vein of humor.

Where I live on the White Coast of Spain, or Costa Blanca, we have been having a spotty drought for about two years. I say spotty because the rain does make an appearance on occasion, but not in due season.

On the news this morning it was announced that tomorrow there should be intense rains, I would just say heavy rains. This announcement was epilogued with, don't worry the sun will come out again right away.

There ought to be a law, yup!

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
It only rained twice last week. First for four days, then for three.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
why do we call it a rain shower when sometimes it only sprinkles? Wouldn't that be called a sprinkle shower?

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Do you recall when children how at times our parents would honor us by call us by all of our names, usually in a very loud tone!?

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Yes I do, and I usually was looking for the quickest escape route......... :)

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
my cat has a tail, he occasionally makes it go back and forth -
on rare occasions he will actually 'hook' it, but that's usually when he gets emotional -
I had a cat once that didn't have a tail.........and was emotional like a girl.....she even ignored me for a period of time sitting on the same couch with me......she had her back to me and her nose up in the air....like lady you are on ignore...got it?!!!