Strictly Miscellaneous

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Prov910

Jan 10, 2017
Went out to my truck to go to work only to discover a (mostly) flat tire. Really? Today? It was -6 degrees. Fortunately I have an air compressor, and it's not a huge thing to inflate a tire. But still, -6. I must have a slow leak because that same tire was low about a month ago.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Inject it.......

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
It is great seeing folks coming back to the forum from their time away.........God bless you ...

Dec 9, 2011
Can a person believe and have unbelief at the same time?

Mark 9:22-24
King James Version(KJV)

22.)And ofttimes it hath cast him into the fire, and into the waters, to destroy him: but if thou canst do any thing, have compassion on us, and help us.

23.)JESUS said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things [are] possible to him that believeth.

24.)And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, LORD, I believe; help thou mine unbelief.
+++
Where we are weak,GOD Is strong.
Remember the rich young ruler
JESUS said,Why do you call me Good,only GOD Is good.
Since he was looking only at the outward appearance of JESUS,JESUS sent him back to the law.

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
How the hours and days quickly pass by.. late coming in, it is again another new day. We were listening to something on esther 9 the other day, and i remembered something abt soldiers' shields dipped in water being locked together, so when the enemies' fiery arrows hit them, these are useless against God's people. But we need to be 'in formation' with other believers, not isolated, so this will work. Esther 9 came alive to me from this teaching.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcPY1uGq-64

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
[h=3]Sayings of the Wise[/h][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Prov. 22. 17 Incline your ear and hear the words of the wise,
And apply your heart to my knowledge;
18 For it is a pleasant thing if you keep them within you;
Let them all be fixed upon your lips,
19 So that your trust may be in the Lord;
I have instructed you today, even you.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

dailybread

Jan 7, 2018
James 3

[FONT=&quot]5 Even so the tongue is a little member, and boasteth great things. Behold, how great a matter a little fire kindleth![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]6 And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.[/FONT]

Dec 9, 2011
I haven't heard much about cars that drive on there own,I wonder what's going on with this technology?

S

Stranger36147

I haven't heard much about cars that drive on there own,I wonder what's going on with this technology?
That would certainly make life easier. Having your car drive you around. Wonder when those will be available.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
God's care is constant.

Many here have heard my bemoaning my failing vision, though the less I see, it seems the more I see in other manners.

Earlier today, here in my PC area I had place a basket about on yard by half a yard in size on the floor.

I came into the room not seeing it and stumbled on it. While falling, God gave me the sense to do a half pivot, and my arms found two dining cahirs, one on either side, and I wound up in a sitting position on the floor, arms rested after stopping the fall on those chairs.

Those chairs are usually not there, so that in itself is remarkable, but when I later looked where I fell there is my telepghone table, and it could not have been more than an inch and a half from the back ow my head, that is, where my head was when I lited on tot he floor.

We are cared for all of the time, even when not grateful. A long time ago while meditating on a beings birth and growing up, it came to me that it is a miracle that anyone survives enfancy let along a long life.....Praise God, He is worthy, not us.

PS...that marble table top had ist corner poised rdirectly at the back of my head.

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Praise God, jack, He truly is worthy. Thank you for finding time to share, as i ask the Lord to watch and care for brethren again today.

Two or three busier days, it seems, and would appreciate prayer that i keep my composure and rest in the Lord as i go about His business. Yesterday was a long day as well=) but praise God, He gives courage and strength.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Praise God, jack, He truly is worthy. Thank you for finding time to share, as i ask the Lord to watch and care for brethren again today.

Two or three busier days, it seems, and would appreciate prayer that i keep my composure and rest in the Lord as i go about His business. Yesterday was a long day as well=) but praise God, He gives courage and strength.

I always pray our Father hear the prayers of Body Members for other Body Members in general and apply them to me because I need those prayers just as do all. I do pray for the mMembers also...it seems our nature now I believe.

May you be especially blessed in Jesus, amen. Thank you....

Feb 28, 2016
wonderful 'witness' Brother Jack, and such sweet words from Mar...
Jesus is so unbelievably good to each and everyone of us, if only we could
recognize even the smallest of His attentions and acknowledge our appreciation
to Him in our Love...the intimacy of His care for us is truly amazing...

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Sometimes, while reading thread titles in "recent activity," I truly get a sensation of being a prisoner of war.

Thank you Jesus for always snapping me out of that notion.

Keep up the good fight, the time is not so long as it seems.

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
wonderful 'witness' Brother Jack, and such sweet words from Mar...
Jesus is so unbelievably good to each and everyone of us, if only we could
recognize even the smallest of His attentions and acknowledge our appreciation
to Him in our Love...the intimacy of His care for us is truly amazing...
Truly amazing!

Dec 9, 2011
The President of the (UNITED)STATES of AMERICA Is emotionally unstable and Its surreal how some people are just In a dreamlike state of mind as If they were looking at the pocket watch swing back and forth.

Who would have ever thought we would live to see something like this?:(

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Once someone selling beds on TV in the US mentioned how we spend almost one third of our lives in bed so we should make certain it is a good one. I think I was in my twenties when I heard that one.....it did not strike home.

About ten years ago I bought a new mattress, the important part of a sturdy supporting bed frame and bed. Well it wa a cheak¡ing the first actually new bed I ever had, but it seemed fine.

Three days ago I bought a new mattress, but this time a nice one, and it has two really thick layers of foam inside and a thick layer of latex on top. I was dubious, but I thought ok, I will give it a try.

After one night, my left shoulder stopped huirting so much, and I was actually able to sleep on my left side for the first time in a couple of years. I did not have to stop and check my balance when I got up in the morning, and my back and kidneys did not hurt anymore. I did awake during th night for a nature call feeling so alert and thinking I would never get back to sleep. Well That is about all I remember of being awake.

I can also lay down flat on my back again, and I feel so rested when I am not in bed sleeping it is incredible.

For now my romance with the mattress is going so stronly thatwhen I am up, I am shistfully thinking ofbedtime.....you dmya harty harr now, cause it is funny.

My point is for all who are feeling off about their sleep and having similar pains in the morning to consider getting something like that. No, you do not need a hospical bed, but a good mattress is truly worth it. Take it from a 73 year-old who is just learning, and God bless you mightily always.