Stupid romantic things

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dream On! lol
animated-shocked-smiley-image-0053.gif
Whaddya Mean?
smileyslaughing_lol_hehe_100-102.gif


OK, I can do without the red being that far spread across the country. It's enough to know he'll be re-elected for another four years. And come that moment, if you're wewe wewe quiet, you can quite possibly hear the Democrats on Capitol Hill combusting. All at the same time.

What a mess. My sympathies to the janitors.
serpillere.gif
 
It's sad though in that Christopher Reeve passed on after such a long struggle with paralysis after falling from his horse. :(
I loved that movie when it first came out. Now it just makes me sad.

Yes I did too and sad indeed yet i think it’s still good to enjoy the moments, the time on earth is truly a blink of the eye.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jeninnc
Classic, one of my all time favorites! "Somewhere in Time":
The man of my dreams has almost faded now. The one I have created in my mind. The sort of man each woman dreams of, in the deepest and most secret reaches of her heart. I can almost see him now before me. What would I say to him if he were really here? "Forgive me. I have never known this feeling. I have lived without it all my life. Is it any wonder, then, I failed to recognize you? You, who brought it to me for the first time. Is there any way I can tell you how my life have changed? Any way at all to let you know what sweetness you have given me? There is so much to say... I cannot find the words. Except for these: I love you." Such would I say to him if he were really here.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JamOn
Classic, one of my all time favorites! "Somewhere in Time":
The man of my dreams has almost faded now. The one I have created in my mind. The sort of man each woman dreams of, in the deepest and most secret reaches of her heart. I can almost see him now before me. What would I say to him if he were really here? "Forgive me. I have never known this feeling. I have lived without it all my life. Is it any wonder, then, I failed to recognize you? You, who brought it to me for the first time. Is there any way I can tell you how my life have changed? Any way at all to let you know what sweetness you have given me? There is so much to say... I cannot find the words. Except for these: I love you." Such would I say to him if he were really here.

Good scene as well hehe
 
Oh, come on, men can be romantic mushies too. ;)
sound like a boring old control freak, don't I. :)
the only part of the movie I liked with Billy Crystal/Meg Ryan was the scene where they are in a restaurant …….""I'll have what's she's having"
 
I have memorized every word Sandra Cisneros has ever written.
Yes. Don’t you just adore the quotes from her book-
“I see a home in the heart.”
And
“I am tired of looking at what we can’t have.”
Or
“What matters is...for the boys to see us and for us to see them.”

Doesn’t her work just make you swoon?
 
If she bothered writing about cold Chinese porridge or cheap cigarettes, the book would have been an 11/10.

Yes. Don’t you just adore the quotes from her book-
“I see a home in the heart.”
And
“I am tired of looking at what we can’t have.”
Or
“What matters is...for the boys to see us and for us to see them.”

Doesn’t her work just make you swoon?
 
If she bothered writing about cold Chinese porridge or cheap cigarettes, the book would have been an 11/10.

“In our village, folks say God crumbles up the old moon into stars.”

Tell me one thing that is more romantic than cold porridge and cheap cigarettes.