M
MegMarch
Guest
Last of Mohicans - Hawkeye (Daniel Day-Lewis) says, "No matter how long, no matter how far... I will find you!"
View attachment 206799
Last of Mohicans - Hawkeye (Daniel Day-Lewis) says, "No matter how long, no matter how far... I will find you!"
View attachment 206799
I have to say it is the WEIRDEST concept for a romance. But then I love Kate and Leopoldo which also involves time travel.
I have to say it is the WEIRDEST concept for a romance. But then I love Kate and Leopoldo which also involves time travel.
Dream On! lol
It's sad though in that Christopher Reeve passed on after such a long struggle with paralysis after falling from his horse.
Oh, come on, men can be romantic mushies too.maybe this thread belongs in womans subforum
It's sad though in that Christopher Reeve passed on after such a long struggle with paralysis after falling from his horse.
I loved that movie when it first came out. Now it just makes me sad.
Loved that scene. He was so cute.
Classic, one of my all time favorites! "Somewhere in Time":
Classic, one of my all time favorites! "Somewhere in Time":
The man of my dreams has almost faded now. The one I have created in my mind. The sort of man each woman dreams of, in the deepest and most secret reaches of her heart. I can almost see him now before me. What would I say to him if he were really here? "Forgive me. I have never known this feeling. I have lived without it all my life. Is it any wonder, then, I failed to recognize you? You, who brought it to me for the first time. Is there any way I can tell you how my life have changed? Any way at all to let you know what sweetness you have given me? There is so much to say... I cannot find the words. Except for these: I love you." Such would I say to him if he were really here.
sound like a boring old control freak, don't I.Oh, come on, men can be romantic mushies too.![]()
I read somewhere on his profile that Bridget Jone’s Diary is on his top 10 list.
I also heard through the grapevine that he loves the book, The House on Mango Street. Seems like a sensitive fellow.
Yes. Don’t you just adore the quotes from her book-I have memorized every word Sandra Cisneros has ever written.
Yes. Don’t you just adore the quotes from her book-
“I see a home in the heart.”
And
“I am tired of looking at what we can’t have.”
Or
“What matters is...for the boys to see us and for us to see them.”
Doesn’t her work just make you swoon?
If she bothered writing about cold Chinese porridge or cheap cigarettes, the book would have been an 11/10.
“In our village, folks say God crumbles up the old moon into stars.”
Tell me one thing that is more romantic than cold porridge and cheap cigarettes.