Subhunamoidal

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Yes and no, we were together for almost 6 years, we met on here. I actually joined to fellowship with women but life got busy and I didn't do that often. He piqued my interest with the way he responded to posts, but it wasn't until out first interaction on a coffee thread, where he made me laugh, that I took the plunge and wrote to him privately.

Honestly Lanolin, I have so much to get out but every time I do someone tells me to forgive or he's in a better place, or trust God, or some really unhelpful statement.

Unfortunately, there was no funeral, but I did have a memorial service with my children and two best friends, that helped, somewhat.
Coffee thread?

This must be why we never met

:D

What kind of coffee did he drink? What was the first joke?