Subtle ways to let someone know you are interested

  • Thread starter Thread starter coby
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
If you aren't willing to take a risk perhaps you don't find that the potential reward is worth it. If you want something show it. I'm not saying you have to ask him out. But if you want to let him know, don't leave room for deniability. Take a risk. Even if it doesn't pay off a few times, when that time it does pay off works you won't even be thinking about the times that didn't.
 
If you aren't willing to take a risk perhaps you don't find that the potential reward is worth it. If you want something show it. I'm not saying you have to ask him out. But if you want to let him know, don't leave room for deniability. Take a risk. Even if it doesn't pay off a few times, when that time it does pay off works you won't even be thinking about the times that didn't.
If he's interested he'll show it. It's so stupid for a woman to walk after a man. I do that when I'm not really interested enough, but just like someone I don't really know. Who cares if he says no? But in this case I'll just be patient and see. I can throw a ball up, like: start to talk, but that's it.
 
*Lynx sings "The games we play" to himself and wanders away.
 
Some of our old music actually said things worth listening to:
[video=youtube;A_MjCqQoLLA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_MjCqQoLLA&list=RDA_MjCqQoLLA#t=15[/video]
 
once upon a time, i asked my guy friends how i can let my (now boyfriend) know i liked him without actually saying it.

i left that conversation with more questions than answers. lol! :o
 
If he's interested he'll show it. It's so stupid for a woman to walk after a man. I do that when I'm not really interested enough, but just like someone I don't really know. Who cares if he says no? But in this case I'll just be patient and see. I can throw a ball up, like: start to talk, but that's it.

You're 45. Dang it, you should have learned by now just how gingerly many men still fear taking the real-world chance of risking rejection from a woman. Remember, it really IS "a fool who plays it cool, by making this world a little colder."
 
once upon a time, i asked my guy friends how i can let my (now boyfriend) know i liked him without actually saying it.

i left that conversation with more questions than answers. lol! :o

Querida niña, you simply SAY it.
 
I find that casually showing up wherever he is while wearing a wedding dress is generally subtle.

However, some guys still can't take a hint.

In which case, it's also helpful to bring along a preacher.
 
Apparently a girl I'm starting to now see started to become interested in me at a Halloween party we attended... Which ironically is about the same time I started to show interest.. I apparently was unaware, though, as Friday night I finally say her down and asked if she saw us as just friends or something more. Her response? "What do you think? I think it's been pretty obvious I'm interested." I guess I don't take hints really well.
 
I bring an engagement ring and put it on the table between us and just keep glancing at the box.

Okay, in all seriousness, I find that I touch his arm a lot.

I have no idea why.
 
I find that casually showing up wherever he is while wearing a wedding dress is generally subtle.

However, some guys still can't take a hint.

In which case, it's also helpful to bring along a preacher.
habahahahahaha this answer won. I'll do that.
 
errbody knows melita doesn't know how to flirt. lol. i did compliment him frequently. i would always answer his texts and phone calls. that's a good sign, right? lol :o

i really think it had to be Jesus to tell him to ask me out cuz i honestly don't know how to let the guy know i'm interested. lol
 
But, but, but what if he's online here at CC? I can't very well stalk him through the forums and be like "hey I really like you." :/ lol
 
Querida niña, you simply SAY it.
You can only do that if you talk a lot. I don't even dare to send a message with: hey did you find your keys? Tomorrow he'll just tell a guy collegue and I'll hear it too and say oh nice. Lol he moved. He now sits left behind me at the office all the time, so I can stare at the back of his head in my mirroring screen. He did now once start a facebook conversation. I could just do that too maybe. We just only talk in a group or on Facebook we comment and I try not to like all his posts, just sometimes I don't like one thing he posts. Also I use secret codes like I post a song on my wall about I love maps see and he is also a map maker so I mean that's obvious. He should be able to understand that I mean with that that I like him and I posted: I want to say something that is very difficult for me and then a video of a woman saying aluminiumfolie. tin foil. hint hint so obvious.