Hi! I think online Christian entrepreneurs should be willing to tell other Christians how to earn successfully, as it's one way they could help fellow believers. And it's God's will for the heads of households to be able to provide for their families through working for a living. But in some parts of the world, it is very hard to find a good way of income. I have 2 overseas Christian friends who are wanting to earn an income through online methods, since there is a lack of good ways to earn an income locally in their locations I've tried to find good advice for them. But unfortunately, there's a huge number of online business offers that are untrustworthy, though some call themselves Christians - but I know that most aren't, evidently. If you know of any that you've found to be trustworthy, that you've had success with yourself - or have friends who have found successful programs like this - please let me know. My overseas friends are very poor and can't afford to pay any business startup costs.
I am sorry for your friends' financial hardships.
However, I don't think this site can be of help because for obvious legal complications, the site could not support people here sharing supposed ways of making money (otherwise everyone would be doing it, and there are too many scammers to count, which the site would not want to be held liable for.)
Have your friends done any Google and YouTube searches of such things? If other Christians are out there teaching others how to make money through their own online businesses, I would imagine there are blogs and videos dedicated to this.
I have to say though that I've spent several years in the finance space, and it seems like the only people making money through online means either 1. have some sort of hugely successful social media account (YouTube, TikTok, etc.), 2. are selling some sort of course on something they are teaching -- and it seems that a good majority of these "courses" are just more scams, 3. are facing so much online competition that their business idea never gets off the ground. (Think of how many competitors there are out there, as everyone dreams of making money off the internet.)
This brings up the other difficulty with your belief that successful Christian entrepreneurs should be teaching others how to do the same thing -- it's going to take time and resources that most people don't have, and/or the legal ramifications might prevent legit people from trying to teach others. If "students" don't get the results they expect, they will often sue the "instructor," and it winds up being so much of a hassle that many won't even try such a business.
People seem to think of online "businesses" as easy money that just passively rolls in, but from what I've seen, anyone who can actually do it have to put in just as much work as a full-time job and more, especially when starting out -- and with little to no payout for the first several years until they get established.
I'm sorry to sound like a Debbie Downer but that just seems to be the harsh reality of online "work," and at the very least, I hope your friends aren't taken by any of the multiple scams that might try to take advantage of them.