Televangelist Kenneth Copeland calls forth ‘supernatural heatwave’ to kill coronavirus in NYC

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
April 6

Declaring his authority over the weather and his ability to command it, Texas-based prosperity preacher and televangelist Kenneth Copeland called forth a “supernatural heatwave” last Thursday to kill the new coronavirus in New York City and “the rest of the world where it’s needed.”
Speaking on the first day of his Virtual Victory Campaign on Facebook Live, the leader of Kenneth Copeland Ministries called the weather “God’s weapon” and revealed that “we learned … 45 years ago that we have command, authority over the weather.”

Full article

Why doesn't he use his Satanic witchcraft to just make the Covid 19 disappear altogether?
And he owns five private jets! You know, just like Jesus did.

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
Why waste your time posting about this idiot? :unsure:

E

EleventhHour

April 6

Declaring his authority over the weather and his ability to command it, Texas-based prosperity preacher and televangelist Kenneth Copeland called forth a “supernatural heatwave” last Thursday to kill the new coronavirus in New York City and “the rest of the world where it’s needed.”
Speaking on the first day of his Virtual Victory Campaign on Facebook Live, the leader of Kenneth Copeland Ministries called the weather “God’s weapon” and revealed that “we learned … 45 years ago that we have command, authority over the weather.”

Full article

Why doesn't he use his Satanic witchcraft to just make the Covid 19 disappear altogether?
And he owns five private jets! You know, just like Jesus did.
He must be loosing his mind... how does he even have an audience.

That is just a depressing a fact as the virus.

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
He must be loosing his mind... how does he even have an audience.

That is just a depressing a fact as the virus.
It's that kind of lunatic that can make people think a Mayor threatening to close churches who's congregants refuse to heed the stay in place order is a good idea.
One crazy apple reflects on the whole bushel. :(

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
You wasted your time reading the article so as to say that? :LOL:

I never read the article. I already knew he was an idiot. But you, why did you waste your time assuming(incorrectly)that you knew why I posted?

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
This guy is a whack job. The heatwave fried his brain cells.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
A supernatural heat wave in NYC would probably kill more people, especially the elderly, then would be saved from the virus.

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
A supernatural heat wave in NYC would probably kill more people, especially the elderly, then would be saved from the virus.
Kenneth doesn't think that far ahead when boasting about his witchcraft. And no surprise, his You Tube channel has comments disabled.

Jul 23, 2018
You wasted your time reading the article so as to say that? :LOL:
Amazing the backslaps you get with your smear job.
I can promise you all atheists and mockers of christianity are with you arm in arm.
Cheering you on

7seasrekeyed

this is old news

we have had video after video of Copeland and others posted by those who seem to confuse this individual with anyone who says they are Pentecostal or Charismatic

it's really old. and hardly any news at all

7seasrekeyed

CS 1 posted in a BDF thread that is also busy laughing at Copeland that Copeland might be having some cognitive issues...84 yrs old now apparently

I could see that. like Biden, he could be having some blips going on in the synapses

at any rate, people should be posting some uplifting and positive things under the circumstances

these days it is hardly worth posting a thread for actual respectful discussion because it will be taken over by people who need some serious Bible instruction, while seeming to think they are the teachers

sadly, cause I like this forum, I can think back to several years ago, when discussion might have got heated, but at least people were not demonstrating they were actually koo koo

disclaimer: not calling anyone in this thread koo koo, but there are some winners over in the BDF :cautious:

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
CS 1 posted in a BDF thread that is also busy laughing at Copeland that Copeland might be having some cognitive issues...84 yrs old now apparently

I could see that. like Biden, he could be having some blips going on in the synapses

at any rate, people should be posting some uplifting and positive things under the circumstances

these days it is hardly worth posting a thread for actual respectful discussion because it will be taken over by people who need some serious Bible instruction, while seeming to think they are the teachers

sadly, cause I like this forum, I can think back to several years ago, when discussion might have got heated, but at least people were not demonstrating they were actually koo koo

disclaimer: not calling anyone in this thread koo koo, but there are some winners over in the BDF :cautious:
I concur with the disclaimer too. There is always a cast of characters in the BDF.

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
Amazing the backslaps you get with your smear job.
I can promise you all atheists and mockers of christianity are with you arm in arm.
Cheering you on
Firstly, you're speaking to the wrong member. Secondly, what amazes me is you atheists that arrive at a Christian forum at all. No God! Right? God isn't real. So who are you talking to but people who believe in what you and your sect call a delusion.
And lastly, if you're going to attempt to pose here or smear the faith and think this particular Christian will kiss you on your cheek and wish you well as you continue your pursuit, you are sorely mistaken. It is spelled Christian, capital C. Atheists always give themselves away when they are so low as to use lower case for Christian, God, and Jesus.

Sadly they have no idea how low they'll go when their games are over. As well as their lives. That is their choice. The idea of a delusion ends when the throne of judgment appears before you. Then it's an, oh heck! Was I wrong! But then, it is too late. Why not spend your time learning about Jesus rather than mocking him and wasting the time allotted your life thinking to mock all of it.

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
this is old news

we have had video after video of Copeland and others posted by those who seem to confuse this individual with anyone who says they are Pentecostal or Charismatic

it's really old. and hardly any news at all
No, Covid 19 is new as per a matter of months old. While the date on the OP article and the video that supports that reporting are dated yesterday. That's not old news. But it is news.

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
I believe God has a sense of humor.

The longer this COVID-19 thing goes on, the louder and crazier ol' Kenny gets.

Just like the prophets of Baal at Mt. Carmel..............

7seasrekeyed

No, Covid 19 is new as per a matter of months old. While the date on the OP article and the video that supports that reporting are dated yesterday. That's not old news. But it is news.
oh

are you new to the forum?

we have dozens of videos of Copeland which is what I was referring to

most are in the BDF

you really do have a unique style. sometimes I think you are more than one person

Jul 20, 2019
so from that I can make two assumptions. 1/ His eyes are placed upon the world, and its prosperity. 2/ He obviously hasnt read scripture, particularly revelations. Some pastor we have here

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
oh

are you new to the forum?

we have dozens of videos of Copeland which is what I was referring to

most are in the BDF

you really do have a unique style. sometimes I think you are more than one person
I was thinking the same thing about you.
Yes , as you know, I'm relatively new to the forum. And other Copeland videos that appeared long before I did are unimportant and off topic as you know.

This thread is about the current ridiculous remarks Kenneth Copeland has made concerning the current issue and outbreak, that is Covid 19, or, Corona virus.
I stay on topic as much as possible. Which is why ancient history Copeland threads are irrelevant. His remarks concerning the contemporary matter of CV is the topic now.

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
I believe God has a sense of humor.

The longer this COVID-19 thing goes on, the louder and crazier ol' Kenny gets.

Just like the prophets of Baal at Mt. Carmel..............
He's pandering to the audience that keeps him rich. And apparently there are many because he lives like a king.
Years ago the IRS was going to audit TV Evangelists. Copeland was among that number. A reporter confronted him in his own church and asked him about that. And asked about the five private Learjet's he and his family owned. Copeland's eyes are like those of a serpent. He looked at this woman as he never broke step trying to walk past her, while his body guards followed closely, and said as he got right in her face, "that's none of your business!"
Oh, but it is sir! You're a tax exempt religious foundation, a church, enjoying the benefits of the 501(c)3 religious tax exempt status. Copeland's monies are our business! Because his records are public property.

He and his witchcraft have bragged for years. And still, he has people who send him money. He even has an African poor scam wherein he asks for money to feed those poor children and their families. What amazed me as I watched this having happened on the channel broadcasting his show one day? He is there talking about the need for money to feed them while a video of him and his wife serving these people plays before you. Copeland is narrating in the background asking for money for "food" and bowls and spoons and cups.
And there in the foreground as he's asking for money for that are little skinny starving children carrying red bowels filled with.....gruel! What we'd call watered down oatmeal.
And there is Ken and his wife dipping ladles into these huge tubs and pouring out serving after serving into those red bowls people bought with their monies.
That's all they can bring to those kids? With the hundreds of thousands of dollars people send in?
Charity Navigator = Kenneth Copeland Ministries