Tell me something interesting ....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

Hamarr

Looks like he wore both. I never knew he wore green lol.

There’s some debat about the gold, too. They apparently used some sort of velour that was greenish that showed up as more gold under the lights used on set. His wrap around and formal uniforms were both green. There’s a whole rabbit hole you can go down on this.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
There’s some debat about the gold, too. They apparently used some sort of velour that was greenish that showed up as more gold under the lights used on set. His wrap around and formal uniforms were both green. There’s a whole rabbit hole you can go down on this.
That's way better than what I thought I read...
"If I don't obey my dog, I pee on the floor."
I think I am down the rabbit hole or some alternative reality after these posts. There is the Mad Hatter, I'll ask him if he has seen Alice.

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
I exercised today. I weighed myself Saturday, and I offended myself lol.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
View attachment 192771

You know how when you shake salt or pepper over your food it comes out a little bit at a time... Well I just learned that if you put the one shaker on top of the bottom of the other shaker and go in a circle that the ridges on the bottom of the shaker makes the salt or pepper come out faster. I never knew that before or ever paid attention to the bottom of a salt/pepper shaker before...

Who knew we were doing it wrong all these years by shaking?
I don't really understand what you are saying but now salt and pepper is all over the kitchen floor in a circular pattern. Probably should have tried this outside first. My bad, per usual. :)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I just spent 10 minutes reading up on whether Kirk wore green or gold. That was a productive way to finish the work day.
Captain Kirk wore gold. Starfleet members in red uniforms usually died before the first commercial. Spock and Bones wore blue but of course, you already knew this. )