No, I don't text and drive. I don't text period. I do drive though.
No, I don't text and drive. I don't text period. I do drive though.
I use this neat thing that everyone has on a smartphone these days but... for some strange reason... nobody uses. It's speech-to-text, and all modern smartphones do it. I talk what I want to say and the program types out what I said.
If I had to actually type out what I say I'd never text while driving. But since I can just talk what I want to say, texting while driving is easy.
Of course I'm in west TN. If I lived in a city with a lot of traffic, even talk-texting would be out of the question.
I don't even text when I'm not driving. I've never texted. I've never used a phone for anything but to call someone or to be called.Simple question.
Do you text and drive?
What did that Polish person ever do to you?No I can't even drive. Without texting I also hit poles.
You need a passport to go to any third world country.Do you need a Passport to come to Bama?
This is what I don't get about texting.I use this neat thing that everyone has on a smartphone these days but... for some strange reason... nobody uses. It's speech-to-text, and all modern smartphones do it. I talk what I want to say and the program types out what I said.
If I had to actually type out what I say I'd never text while driving. But since I can just talk what I want to say, texting while driving is easy.
Of course I'm in west TN. If I lived in a city with a lot of traffic, even talk-texting would be out of the question.
I live in the city, so can do most of what I want to do by walking. While walking, I have almost been run over by people texting in their car (and I was on the sidewalk waiting for the light to change green!), walking, and riding a bike. I don't like people traveling any which way while texting. Suddenly I have to be the responsible one. Something is clearly wrong if you think I'm the one without my head in the clouds.Sometimes I go to Walmart just to watch people texting and walking (pushing their carts)
The things they can run into/over is so funny...........funny........funny. And they be like: (looking around wondering if any one sees them)
Me?
I be like:
View attachment 146375