Thankfulings . . .

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

iTheophilus

Oct 28, 2021
I’m so thankful to be a Christian—to know His voice when I hear it—to be known by Him. A4BB8434-0BA6-410D-8AAB-B9BC4B0BCF5A.gif

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
I agree… it is very reassuring and encouraging when the guidance you received proves sound; you know He has spoken to you. It’s also humbling.

iTheophilus

Oct 28, 2021
Anyone else want to add a gratituding? (I’m just being silly with my words this morning)—something special you’re grateful for this Thanksgiving?

O

Omegatime

I am wondering if Dino and iTheophlus has actually heard the voice of God by the Spirit? Just curious. TY

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
You guyses Thanksgiving seems so late compared to ours! (Second Monday of October.)

Happy Thanksgiving! I give thanks every day :) There is much to be grateful for.

As they say, it can always be so much worse...

Like the story of the guy who was complaining about
his shoes. And then he met a man with no feet.

Thank you, Lord, for all the blessings You have poured out into our lives.

We lift thankful hearts to You for all You have done and continue to do!

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
I am wondering if Dino and iTheophlus has actually heard the voice of God by the Spirit? Just curious. TY
Oh yes indeed! I know @Dino246 hears God and I'm pretty sure @iTheophilus does too!

@Omegatime - I bet you do too, just didn't know it was Him. Hang in there! Ask the Holy Spirit to give you ears to hear and discern God's voice!
:love:(y)

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
I'm sooooooo thankful!!! God continues to prove Himself faithful!! He amazes me with His LOOOOOOOOOVE!!!
:love::love::love::love:

O

Omegatime

Oh yes, by the Spirit.
I can attest what you say is true. I have lived more than seven decades and was woken up twice at night to receive a message. Once in response to a prayer, and the second time due to the death of my best friend. And yes, I knew who was speaking to me, and with great authority

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
I can attest what you say is true. I have lived more than seven decades and was woken up twice at night to receive a message. Once in response to a prayer, and the second time due to the death of my best friend. And yes, I knew who was speaking to me, and with great authority
Yay!!! There you go, you hear God's voice just fine. :love:(y)

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
One work from our Father is when we are given to open our mouth and speak. It is the Holy Spirit which speaks through us for the need at that very moment. Those who have experienced this know, and I believe many have without realizing they had been gifted. It is all to the glory of our Maker, amen.

Mofastus

May 23, 2019
I'm thankful for giving my heart to Him, so, in due time, He could reveal His love for me.

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
Indeed, many things to be thankful for!

"God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, has in these last days spoken to us by His Son. . ."—Hebrews 1:1-2

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
So would you describe it as an understanding of the Word/scriptures
That would be the voice of the Holy Spirit which is the Spirit of Truth and teaches us the Word of God. Holy Spirit can also minister to our emotions and comfort us, counsel us, instruct and correct us....always leading us to the Truth.

Our Lord Jesus Christ speaks as a warrior that defends us, fights for us and delivers us all the while telling us He is with us and we are not to fear....He defends us.

Our Father is PURE LOOOOOOOOVE...I melt in His Presence...His voice is full of secrets....like the 7 Thunders.

iTheophilus

Oct 28, 2021
You guyses Thanksgiving seems so late compared to ours! (Second Monday of October.)

Happy Thanksgiving! I give thanks every day :) There is much to be grateful for.

As they say, it can always be so much worse...

Like the story of the guy who was complaining about
his shoes. And then he met a man with no feet.

Thank you, Lord, for all the blessings You have poured out into our lives.

We lift thankful hearts to You for all You have done and continue to do!
07AC3540-E393-43B8-B6BE-C78BEFDFA558.gif So where is Thanksgiving Day celebrated on the second Monday of October?

iTheophilus

Oct 28, 2021
That would be the voice of the Holy Spirit which is the Spirit of Truth and teaches us the Word of God. Holy Spirit can also minister to our emotions and comfort us, counsel us, instruct and correct us....always leading us to the Truth.

Our Lord Jesus Christ speaks as a warrior that defends us, fights for us and delivers us all the while telling us He is with us and we are not to fear....He defends us.

Our Father is PURE LOOOOOOOOVE...I melt in His Presence...His voice is full of secrets....like the 7 Thunders.
Your answer must’ve been whispered to you by the Holy Spirit! This is a great example of how we hear His voice.

The Bible is God's written Word. The voice we're hearing is HIS. We may carry on a dialogue with Him in our daily life because we have read and pondered His words and promises to us. We've studied His ways, so we recognize His voice when He speaks to us through the Spirit, our hearts hearkeening to His whispers and promptings. Our Father is speaking to us, and we are responding in prayer and worship.

Your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, "This is the way, walk in it," Whenever you turn to the right hand Or whenever you turn to the left.

- Isaiah 30:21 (NKJV)