The 2nd Wilderness Journey Prophecy. When will it happen or has it already happened?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 27, 2019
All praises to Ahayah Bahasham Yashaya Wa Raach!
——
Keeping it scriptural: The 2nd Exodus Journey
——let’s read:
Isaiah 11:11 And it shall come to passe in that day, that the Lord shall set his hande againe the second time, to recouer the remnant of his people which shalbe left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, & from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the ylands of the Sea.
——
Isaiah 11:12 And he shall set vp an ensigne for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Iudah, from the foure corners of the earth.
——
Jeremiah 30:3 For loe, the dayes come, saith the Lord, that I will bring againe the captiuitie of my people Israel and Iudah, saith the Lord, and I wil cause them to returne to the land, that I gaue to their fathers, and they shall possesse it.
Jeremiah 30:4 ¶ And these are the words that the Lord spake concerning Israel, and concerning Iudah.

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
The promise land which was ancient Canaan is today modern Israel
Hi mystic7

Yes, I realize this but he is speaking about a second exodus. I don’t have a set belief about Revelations because I always thought there would be more to understand about future events.

So am interested. Paul did say that all Israel would be saved. He was speaking of the nation not spiritual Jews.

I want to let the man present what he believes, then make up my mind whether to accept or not.

Mar 28, 2016
If it has come and gone, post scriptures to confirm that.
I now Moses led the first wilderness journey from Egypt so I ask who led them the 2nd journey and where did they flee from because Egypt was destroyed and who were they in bondage to that they needed to escape from the 2nd time?
Post scriptures for confirmation of the actual events.
The attribute. "Jehovah" ( God is my strength and has become my savior also ). I know that name as a attribute of God who is not a man as us. But not this secret one you are trying to sell for some reason? ? ? ?( Ahayah Bahasham Yashaya Wa Raach) Him I do not know..

Its not necessary to know Hebrew or any tongue in order to know God. He speaks in all the tongues. .His Spirit witnesses to our new born again spirit as our first experience in believing God our first love. . . The hearing of faith, or. . . hearing God) Not some foreign unknow tongue.

The kingdom of God does not come by observation we do wrestle against flesh and blood , nations against nations .

They who do would say to Jesus show us a trick or do miracle that we can see with our eyes then we will believe. In other words. . . we will not believe in a god we cannot see ! ! (the foundation of paganism)

John 6:30 They said therefore unto him, What sign shewest thou then, that we may see, and believe thee? what dost thou work?

John 4:48 Then said Jesus unto him, Except ye see signs and wonders, ye will not believe. (no faith as it is written )

There is no secret language or flesh .God is not a man as us and neither is there any fleshly mediator(daysman) to stand between God not seen and man seen . the holy unseen place of God.

God led Moses. Not Moses led God. God leads, the people even Moses .

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
The attribute. "Jehovah" ( God is my strength and has become my savior also ). I know that name as a attribute of God who is not a man as us. But not this secret one you are trying to sell for some reason? ? ? ?( Ahayah Bahasham Yashaya Wa Raach) Him I do not know..

Its not necessary to know Hebrew or any tongue in order to know God. He speaks in all the tongues. .His Spirit witnesses to our new born again spirit as our first experience in believing God our first love. . . The hearing of faith, or. . . hearing God) Not some foreign unknow tongue.

The kingdom of God does not come by observation we do wrestle against flesh and blood , nations against nations .

They who do would say to Jesus show us a trick or do miracle that we can see with our eyes then we will believe. In other words. . . we will not believe in a god we cannot see ! ! (the foundation of paganism)

John 6:30 They said therefore unto him, What sign shewest thou then, that we may see, and believe thee? what dost thou work?

John 4:48 Then said Jesus unto him, Except ye see signs and wonders, ye will not believe. (no faith as it is written )

There is no secret language or flesh .God is not a man as us and neither is there any fleshly mediator(daysman) to stand between God not seen and man seen . the holy unseen place of God.

Misunderstanding again Garee.

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
Shoot...must go again.

Be back soon I hope.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
The
——
Keeping it scriptural: The 2nd Exodus Journey
——let’s read:
Isaiah 11:11 And it shall come to passe in that day, that the Lord shall set his hande againe the second time, to recouer the remnant of his people which shalbe left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, & from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the ylands of the Sea.
——
Isaiah 11:12 And he shall set vp an ensigne for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Iudah, from the foure corners of the earth.
——
Jeremiah 30:3 For loe, the dayes come, saith the Lord, that I will bring againe the captiuitie of my people Israel and Iudah, saith the Lord, and I wil cause them to returne to the land, that I gaue to their fathers, and they shall possesse it.
Jeremiah 30:4 ¶ And these are the words that the Lord spake concerning Israel, and concerning Iudah.
There is nothing about a second wilderness journey in these verses. "Keeping it scriptural" only makes sense when your topic is actually addressed in the Scripture you quote.

Jul 27, 2019
——
Ezekiel 20:33 ¶ As I liue, sayeth the Lord God, surely with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arme, and with furie powred out, will I rule ouer you.
Ezekiel 20:34 And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countreys wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, & with a stretched out arme, and with fury powred out.
Ezekiel 20:35 And I wil bring you into the wildernes of the people, and there will I plead with you face to face.
Ezekiel 20:36 Like as I pleaded with your fathers in the wildernes of the land of Egypt, so wil I plead with you, saith the Lord God.
Ezekiel 20:37 And I will cause you to passe vnder the rod, and I will bring you into the bond of the Couenant.
Ezekiel 20:38 And I will purge out from among you the rebels, and them that transgresse against mee: I will bring them foorth out of the countrey where they soiourne, and they shall not enter into the land of Israel, and yee shall know that I am the Lord.

Jul 27, 2019

——
That name jehovah is only the jewish national name for God. So if your jewish then that’s what you call him not us.

Mar 28, 2016
——
That name jehovah is only the jewish national name for God. So if your jewish then that’s what you call him not us.
Jewish national name for God in respect to what attribute? God does not have a name as you and I needed to tell each other apart. He is Spirit and not a man au us. . What other atibute other than Jehovah can be used to describe God. ?

Jul 27, 2019
——
The Bible Concordance and Zondervan Bible dictionary both gave that description, look it up, didn’t come from me.

Jul 27, 2019
——
He told Moses what His name was when Moses asked, Let’s read:
Exodus 3:13 And Moses saide vnto God, Behold, when I come vnto the children of Israel, and shall say vnto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me vnto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say vnto them?
Exodus 3:14 And God saide vnto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: And he said, Thus shalt thou say vnto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me vnto you.
——
I am that I am is:
Ahayah Ashar Ahayah
I am That I am
And that is what our Nation call Him.
Paleo Hebrew is our language which will be returned to us again.

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
I googled it. There’s a YouTube video about this. It has to do with Israel fleeing into the wilderness during the time of the mark of the beast, if I’m understanding this correctly. Called the second Exodus.

I’m not too successful in posting videos so if you google the exact phrase written, it should come up.
I searched and searched at YT as well. There are quite a few results due to the title, second wilderness journey prophecy.
I don't know which you saw that would likely apply to this thread. However, if you did find one it is easy to post it here. Go to the YT site, presuming it is at You Tube, and below the video window you'll see, "share". Click that. A window opens an there's a link there. Copy that. Then you can come here and hit, "reply" , and simply paste that copied URL address onto the reply window. The system here does the rest and then we can see it. :) I hope that helps you.

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
I searched and searched at YT as well. There are quite a few results due to the title, second wilderness journey prophecy.
I don't know which you saw that would likely apply to this thread. However, if you did find one it is easy to post it here. Go to the YT site, presuming it is at You Tube, and below the video window you'll see, "share". Click that. A window opens an there's a link there. Copy that. Then you can come here and hit, "reply" , and simply paste that copied URL address onto the reply window. The system here does the rest and then we can see it. :) I hope that helps you.
Thank you Whispered. Jaume sent instructions also so thank you both. I am using my IPad most of the time now rather than my computer. There may be a way to do this but so far it doesn’t work.

What I’ve found is that this movement is an offshoot from the Latter Day Saints. And their location or this particular branch is in Chicago. Not Israel.

It seems to me that this event would happen there (Israel) according to the scripture.

But, if the body of Christ isn’t yet caught up which many believe we go through the great tribulation, then all who refuse the mark will flee. Is this right?

I looked at several videos.

The Jews rescued from Ethiopia kissed the ground in Israel when they landed. The movie was awesome. Called The Red Sea Diving Resort. Netflix , I think I was watching from.

Jul 27, 2019
——
Just want clarify:
Ethiopians, Egyptians, Libyans and Canaanites are Africans not Jews, they were never referred to as Hebrews in scripture. Also Israelis are not Jews either.
——
No bloodline ever mixed in scripture.
Either you are a Jew or a gentile
From the Father not the mother.

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
——
Just want clarify:
Ethiopians, Egyptians, Libyans and Canaanites are Africans not Jews, they were never referred to as Hebrews in scripture. Also Israelis are not Jews either.
——
No bloodline ever mixed in scripture.
Either you are a Jew or a gentile
From the Father not the mother.
I married a full Jew. Both sides, no gentile marriages until he and his brothers.

Jews of the dispersion went to many different countries.

Jul 27, 2019
——
I’m not doubting you my friend, just wanted to clarify Biblically who are real Jews because many make that false claim.
——
As Christ said:
Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and pouertie, but thou art rich, and I know the blasphemie of them which say they are Iewes and are not, but are the Synagogue of Satan.
——
Revelation 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Iewes, and are not, but doe lie: behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feete, and to know that I haue loued thee.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
——
I’m not doubting you my friend, just wanted to clarify Biblically who are real Jews because many make that false claim.
——
As Christ said:
Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and pouertie, but thou art rich, and I know the blasphemie of them which say they are Iewes and are not, but are the Synagogue of Satan.
——
Revelation 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Iewes, and are not, but doe lie: behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feete, and to know that I haue loued thee.
Those two verses describe people who think they are Jews but aren't. They don't describe who are Jews.

Apr 15, 2017
The 2nd Wilderness Journey Prophecy. When will it happen or has it already happened?
It has nothing to do with Israel fleeing in to the wilderness, and is not a second exodus, but it is termed like that which means she cannot be touched.

Israel is blinded in part, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in, and so all Israel shall be saved.

God is going to restore the kingdom on earth to the Jews in the future, which He said He is going to bring the whole house of Jacob, all 12 tribes back to Israel, and leave none of them in the nations anymore, and they shall know the LORD their God from that time forward, and He will never hide His face from them again.

God has to end this sin business on earth one day, so He is allowing the world 7 years to have their way, and cause all people who do not love Him to follow the beast kingdom in Revelation 13, and brings Israel as a nation to the truth that Jesus is their Messiah.

The man of sin will establish peace in the Middle East and it will pave the way for all Jews to go to Israel for the Gentile nations will cause it, and the man of sin, New Age Christ, wants them all back on their land, but God means it for good towards the Jews.

The Gentile nations will come together and say Peace and safety as they try to establish peace on earth, and the 7 years period will begin.

For the first three and one half years repentance and salvation are still available to the world, and in the middle of the 7 years period the New Age Christ will claim to have harnessed the power of nature, obtained power, evolved for the Christ conscience came upon him, and the false prophet will do miracles in the sight of people to convince them the beast did receive power, and shared this power with the false prophet, and will share this power will all people who follow him, and they will evolve to be like the man Jesus.

But they look at religion according to the occult, and evolution, and no personal God, and believe they can still evolve by the power of nature, the God of forces.

When they take the mark of the beast then repentance and salvation is no longer available to the world, and the fulness of the Gentiles will be come in, which all people that do not love God will be given strong delusion, deceived by a devil, and will follow the New Age Christ.

God will then send Israel 2 witnesses to turn them to the truth that Jesus is their Messiah, and they go against anybody that tries to hinder them with plagues, and the Jews that understand will preach to the Jews that do not adhere to the truth.

The beast will make war against all Christians both Jew and Gentile worldwide which is why it is the greatest persecution ever in the history of the Church.

At the end of the 7 years period those saints that remain will be caught up to heaven, and Israel as a nation will be in the truth that Jesus is their Lord and God.

Rev 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days(three and one half years).

For the first half of the 7 years period Israel as a nation is protected from physical attack for God has the plan to restore the kingdom to her after the 7 years period is over.

Rev 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
Rev 12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

The devils are cast to earth where it becomes their holding cell and the devils deceive all people that do not keep the commandments of God, and the testimony of Jesus Christ, and they will follow the beast, and they will make war against all Christians.

Rev 12:14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time(three and one half years), from the face of the serpent.
Rev 12:15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
Rev 12:16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

Israel as a nation is protected from physical attack for the last three and one half years.

After the 7 years period God allows the world to attack Israel for He said He is going to gather all nations together against Jerusalem, and then He will go forth and fight against those nations as He did in the day of battle when He protected Israel in the Old Testament.

And the LORD my God shall come and all the saints with thee, and Jesus will come back with all the saints and defeat the world and save Israel.

It is not a second wilderness experience, nor is it a second exodus, but it means Israel as a nation is protected from physical attack, and have no need to flee, and God will not allow them to be scattered in to the nations, and they will not go anywhere, for God is turning the Jews to the truth.

The first half the world is trying to have peace so they will leave Israel alone.

During the last half the 2 witnesses go against anybody that tries to hinder them with plagues, and they cannot overcome them so Israel as a nation will not be attacked with them there as the beast makes war against all the Christians.

Which is funny because the beast claimed to have harnessed the power of nature, the occult, witchcraft, claiming the power of nature at his disposal, and the false prophet did miracles in the sight of people by the power of nature.

But they cannot overcome the 2 witnesses who are also doing miracles.

Jesus said that they are lying wonder, falsified, for there is no harnessing the power of nature for a human being in the occult, but the beast lied to them.

And even if they were true the power of God can overcome them anyway for His strength is mightier than any power the devils can muster up to manipulate nature to use it against their enemies.

There is no power and the world that was deceived shall say concerning the New Age Christ, is this the man that made the earth to tremble, and have you become like us, for they realize it was all a lie, and he could not keep a single promise, and his kingdom crumbled, for Jesus is greater than him.

The only people that will run will be the Jews that accept Jesus as their Messiah, but this does not happen until the middle of the 7 years period for there is no need to run during the first half for it is all calm and peaceful as far as any persecution towards the Jews whether they accept Jesus or not.

But Jesus said when they see, know of the abomination of desolation, then run for the Jews that accept Jesus which happens in the middle of the 7 years period.

But the majority of the Jews at the start of the last half are still blinded in part and do not accept Jesus, and the 2 witnesses only started preaching to them.

And when the 2 witnesses get going nobody is going to stop them and their preaching, and that is why the world rejoices when God allows them to be killed at the end of the last half for the 2 witnesses cannot plague them anymore.

But God allowed them to be killed so He could resurrect them in the sight of the Jews, and when they resurrect the remaining Jews who did not believe will believe, and Israel as a nation will be in the truth.

Jul 27, 2019
——
Scripture showing that a highway will built for this time:
Isaiah 11:16 And there shalbe an high way for the remnant of his people, which shalbe left from Assyria; like as it was to Israel in the day that hee came vp out of the land of Egypt.
——
More to come

K

kaylagrl

——
So that you understand:
Ahayah means God
Bahasham means in the name of
Yashaya means Christ
Wa Raach means Holy Spirit
——
So yes All praises are going to Ahayah!

Ok,so why is there a website under this name talking about black Jews with a link to their site? Just curious...