That is not my name.
That is not my name.
NoSo your arrogant claims about yourself are meaningless? I have to disagree, my friend; you'll give an account for those words.
Yes, I speak the truth in love, but since you're arrogant and self seeking, that truth hurts your feelings and you perceive it as unloving.Is this how you treat your friends?
Yes or no?
No
your claims of my arrogance are meaningless.
I never claimed I was arrogant.
That is not my name.
All of the above.Is this how you treat your friends?
Yes or no?
Spirit and truth.unctus, if you cannot answer this, then I will be done here:
What is true conversion, and how is a person brought into a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ?
Spirit and truth.
You were done several posts back.
Who are you?so, looking at your comments..........and then to the left, I see unctus...........why do you use it if it is not your name?
And when did you become fluent in the Heavenly tongue? I spoke with one of the Scholars there, and he didn't know you.
Says who?You do not know the answer, and therefore are unconverted.
Who are you?
Pop corn is always welcome in these high entertainment venues. Need some Pepsi or Mountain Dew also. I'm currently trending towards the throw-back variety as it has real sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup. I guess that I'm old-fashioned in that regards.wait..............Wait...........WAIT...........
OH, good, there..............all better
ok, go ahead
View attachment 190021
Is that like the Borg or something to that affect?I am the Supreme Commander of Lumengrid! And, I will soon have your image in my mind meld machine
All of the above.You cannot convert someone into the Kingdom of God.
True or false?